Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm Bro, You're wrong on that. I am not saying Yuri should help anyone to be profitable. All I am asking is that he shares the indicators & template in the screenshot he posted so one can master it and perhaps even discover new ways to improve it which Yuri can also benefit from it. What I don't understand is that you're not seeing anything wrong with what Yuri is doing :sad: If XARD was like Yuri then we all won't be here. XARD has shared a lot of information & resources here for us that even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information which he has, and that is a plus (an addition) to XARD's knowledge base. So, why is YURI different? XARD hasn't complained of anyone sharing resources that could enhance the simple trend following system.

If Yuri wants to sell his system then he should just come clean? I mean how difficult can it be to share the indis & template he uses because people believe it will be of a greater benefit than Yuri giving a hint on market's direction. Worthy of note, this has been ongoing since 2 months now. When Yuri request for indicator from another member, no one tells him to go and search over 7500+ attachments and be looking for the indicator without a name that's like searching for a raindrop in an ocean
I am wrong with 7 years of trader?
It is just a tip based on what I go through, build your own system because what works for one will not work for others.
For other way no all the people here want help and it is not an obligation to do so

Today WS30 & US500 were the two charts to trade.
On the 15m charts you can clearly see that Price was above the 9/36/144 EMA levels indicating BUY trades only.
The VQ was also above confirming BUYS only during UK/US market sessions.
I am tweaking this setup for use with WS30, US500 & US2000 and will post on the 18th May.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
Narkarn, humbatov, flandria, thomdel, kowal81, msbh, Kev21, mcmstar, gamerredd, Skyold, Yuri_I, SWicak, aneek229, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:09 am Today WS30 & US500 were the two charts to trade.
On the 15m charts you can clearly see that Price was above the 9/36/144 EMA levels indicating BUY trades only.
The VQ was also above confirming BUYS only during UK/US market sessions.
I am tweaking this setup for use with WS30, US500 & US2000 and will post on the 18th May.
Xard777
Yes Xard that type of trade i name perfect setup, I wait the EMA 9 do a little bounce on 36 EMA on daily.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 3):
gamerredd, oskar656, pipalong

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:44 pm OK, based on some of the feedback lately I would like to post this version for everyone's perusal.
It simplifies the trend following trading system. Works on ALL TFs
Feel free to comment.
Xard777
Hi Xard, Thank you so much for bringing us a continuously improving trend following system. You effort is highly appreciated. Thank you so much.

I used to load FX4 HL version without any performance issue. However, when I switching to FX5, the terminal cannot afford 2 Xard setup chart. I tried to load all indicators piece-by-piece but seems not helping much. I guess the major difference is VQ maybe? Or the painting of triangle? Do you have any hints? Also, do the triangle calculation is difference from the hollow one to the new one?

Last but not least, you said VQ somehow no needed as the information is duplicated with HL bands / colors of bgs and bars. Why we use it again?

Do you use any confirmation indicator (maybe VQ?) for entry and exit? I am still in process to catch up 698 pages, 4 years of the wisdoms and experiences.

Thank you again all long-term collaborators' and supporters' on this thread and forum. I learn many things from you guys and keep learning. You guys rocks! Especially saw all outstanding performances in trading.

XARD: I am cutting back on indicators (see chart) as a lot are duplicate info. There is no difference on calc re hollow or filled triangles.
Attachments

Just to encourage everybody who is new here and is struggling to understand the system. Do not spend your time trying to find new and better indicators, Xard already gave all (and even more) indicators that you need. Better spend your time doing demo trading, day by day and week by week. Try to figure out your own rules for entries, exits and MM. I am finishing my 6th week of demo trading now. March gave me about 40% to my account, risking only 1% per each trade. Previous week added about 10%, DD was not more than 4%. So, it is not about some magic indicators, it is about your desire to understand the thing.
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post (total 9):
josi, humbatov, LorenzoNexus, Skyold, alvinchiu, ibill, XXXX, aneek229, Hitman