Re: WPR Indicators for MT4

Josan70 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:22 am Hi mrtools. It would be possible to MTF the indicator of wpr + ma (alerts), and then also set an alarm that every time it touches the price
Does one of the two lines of the starcbands indicator show an arrow with its corresponding alarm?
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
alexm, KAESER444

Hello again mrtools. Found this STARCBANDS mtf indicator with alerts. This I have established
with SMA and with the price in CLOSE. It does not mark the alert well. What I would like is that as soon as the candle touches any of the lines of the bands
give the alert. It would be possible to modify it so that it was in SMA with the price in CLOSE and as soon as it touches the upper or lower band, give
the alert?

josi wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:13 pm WPR may be a bit hectic but very good signals
For sure bro, most overlook this indicator but it's a gem for scalping.

But hey, the famous Haos/Chaos Visual Averages uses a 14 & 96 WPR so that explains it's good signals.

I love both. Do you use Haos/Chaos much Jose? What are your thoughts on it mate? ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:46 pm For sure bro, most overlook this indicator but it's a gem for scalping.
But hey, the famous Haos/Chaos Visual Averages uses a 14 & 96 WPR so that explains it's good signals.
I love both. Do you use Haos/Chaos much Jose? What are your thoughts on it mate? ;)
I used it a few years ago.
It is an intriguing indicator but - as with all Stoch-based indicators - I find entries and exits difficult, especially in longer trends.
I think - this much simpler WPR+MA produces clearer signals.
But probably that's only me.