Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello mrtools,

mrtools , plzzz... can u add another arrow and alert for every fractal breakout that happend in same trend direction (something like reentry arrow with alert) using indicator in the attachment.

when i search, i found same indi with arrow in every breakout (someone request it) but in that request using old version fractal breakout indicator.

after tracing back, i found the most recent fractal breakout, wich is also my request at that time. in the attachment below is the newest version of fractal breakout that you made. i hope you can consider my request for reentry arrow and alert

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,our beloved coder and genius person 🙏

I find this strategy worked so good and simple.
It's possible to made it as Histogram (Red and Blue) and arrow version with this idea?

This is Donchian indicator actually (Donchian Mid Line period 20 >< Donchian Mid Line period 40) ,im using the midle band of Donchian and applyed crossover rule just like MA do.

Thanks for your great free stuff and helped lot of people who struggle 🙏
Attachments
These users thanked the author Alfaridzi000 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Hi

Could MrTools or some other programming expert please check this EA for bugs or can it be improved?

I think this EA when a buy arrow from the BEAST SUPER SIGNAL indicator appears, it opens a buy. When a sell arrow appears, it close the buy and at the same time open a sell, and so on.

The EA does not need the indicator, as it is integrated into it; I just add it to the chart to see more clearly the operations that the EA does.

This ea is very simple, it only opens and closes operations when the opposite arrows appear. It does not use stop loss or take profit.

Apparently the BEAST SUPER SIGNAL indicator repaints, but I think that at higher time frames that may not occur.

Whether it repaints or not, could you please check it out and fix any errors?

I think this EA can be very profitable in high timeframes, like 1 hour or 4 hours.

Thanks

Hello Mr Tools
Could you add to this indicator indicator an ATR Period option with a Multiplier Please?
This one is really good I download it from here Forex Station, is the only file i got i case you ask for it i don't another one if you have another indicator similiar to this that you could add an ATR!, thats in case you can't add it to this one Please!