Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Yuri_I wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:01 pm Upward Trend Line Punch and Retest
Yuri, my sincere apologies if the manner in which I have spoken to you might have offended you in any way. Please don't be annoyed I am really sorry. Is there any other way I can reach you privately perhaps via telegram or any other social platform as I am unable to send or read private messages here perhaps because I haven't reached a certain rating yet? Once again, please accept my sincere apologies. I love you man. I just need the arrows indicator and trendline indicator in your template. please see attachment I circled the arrows indie
Attachments

Let's focus and stay on topic please.

Discuss the Xard system, your trades and questions or start your own topic if it's about a different strategy.

Please don't clutter the topic with other things as it makes it confusing for people who are new to the thread.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 9):
Yuri_I, gamerredd, BigYusufff, LorenzoNexus, 1cekzz, Shockr, oskar656, Cladi39, warytrader
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

LJC wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:56 pm Another classic entry , TQ XARD!!!!!!!!
First of all thanks for sharing.
Is it classic? I have doubts and questions.
Why did you enter the gray candle?
What was the reason you left? or they are not closed
What are red horizontal lines?
What are green horizontal lines?
Daily goals, you had to go somewhere else, intuition, personal indicator. If it's another reason, please tell me why did you go out? Thank you.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:53 pm Let's focus and stay on topic please.

Discuss the Xard system, your trades and questions or start your own topic if it's about a different strategy.

Please don't clutter the topic with other things as it makes it confusing for people who are new to the thread.
Chuchu, my sincere apologies on behalf of myself and Yuri_I. Yuri_I was only trying to help bro
These users thanked the author Yk_empire for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, thekamilxd

Andrés49 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:04 pm First of all thanks for sharing.
Is it classic? I have doubts and questions.
Why did you enter the gray candle?
What was the reason you left? or they are not closed
What are red horizontal lines?
What are green horizontal lines?
Daily goals, you had to go somewhere else, intuition, personal indicator. If it's another reason, please tell me why did you go out? Thank you.
At the point of entry, grey candle, the ema9 is already above ema36, and the vq is up. i tend to gamble on early entries. It all depends on your risk profile. I guess its safer to enter on the close of the 1st blue candle in this case.
red = trailingstop, green = entry

exit = hit trailing stop
These users thanked the author LJC for the post:
Yk_empire

LJC wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:23 pm At the point of entry, grey candle, the ema9 is already above ema36, and the vq is up. i tend to gamble on early entries. It all depends on your risk profile. I guess its safer to enter on the close of the 1st blue candle in this case.
red = trailingstop, green = entry

exit = hit trailing stop
I appreciate your sincerity, the more people read your words, the more you have to measure, then it is not a classic entry, it is a risk under your responsibility. A lot of newbie watches and tries to learn, I just saw, confirm with you and try to protect the newbie like me.
I can't understand how the price is above it, and the stop line below the price is still painted. Is it a partial profit taking?
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 pm I appreciate your sincerity, the more people read your words, the more you have to measure, then it is not a classic entry, it is a risk under your responsibility. A lot of newbie watches and tries to learn, I just saw, confirm with you and try to protect the newbie like me.
I can't understand how the price is above it, and the stop line below the price is still painted. Is it a partial stop?
Nah... its 2 trades with ts

Just drag from entry price down to form a sl line, the drag the sl line to above the entry line to convert it to a "manual" trailing stop. Try it on a demo account and see for yourself.
These users thanked the author LJC for the post (total 2):
Andrés49, Yk_empire