Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm Bro, You're wrong on that. I am not saying Yuri should help anyone to be profitable. All I am asking is that he shares the indicators & template in the screenshot he posted so one can master it and perhaps even discover new ways to improve it which Yuri can also benefit from it. What I don't understand is that you're not seeing anything wrong with what Yuri is doing :sad: If XARD was like Yuri then we all won't be here. XARD has shared a lot of information & resources here for us that even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information which he has, and that is a plus (an addition) to XARD's knowledge base. So, why is YURI different? XARD hasn't complained of anyone sharing resources that could enhance the simple trend following system.
I don't know how you feel, but I already wrote that I always answer personal messages
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post:
Yk_empire

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm XARD has shared a lot of information & resources here for us that even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information which he has, and that is a plus (an addition) to XARD's knowledge base. So, why is YURI different? XARD hasn't complained of anyone sharing resources that could enhance the simple trend following system.
You are a funny man:
a) you ask other people to share but what have you shared that is of any use to anyone?
b) if someone has adapted Xard's system and doesn't want to share it, so what? It is his decision, entirely.
c) "even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information": you must be joking. Xard has integrated some indies but his ideas & concepts are all his own.
d) "Xard hasn't complained": lucky you: you can use his system and learn how to trade. So stop whining and get your act together and start working.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
gamerredd, Shockr

lyo99 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:38 pm Пример сегодняшних торгов.
Спасибо XARD !!!!
I want to give special thanks to lyo99 for this post, it is the ones that really help the newbie to understand the system.
You made a capture at the time of entry. Thank you thank you thank you
You made a catch at the end. Thank you very much really.
You traced the trade to show it, stop included. Thank you, you gifted those minutes to us. I know that the brave and experienced traders who have been with the system for years now never use stops, but it is a value for the newbie.
I'd just like to ask you a question, if he has time to answer. For what reason did it come out? Why didn't it come out on similar signs before? I point out the white spots where I think it was a similar situation and you didn't come out. because there? Thanks
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

josi wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:45 pm You are a funny man:
a) you ask other people to share but what have you shared that is of any use to anyone?
b) if someone has adapted Xard's system and doesn't want to share it, so what? It is his decision, entirely.
c) "even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information": you must be joking. Xard has integrated some indies but his ideas & concepts are all his own.
d) "Xard hasn't complained": lucky you: you can use his system and learn how to trade. So stop whining and get your act together and start working.
You asked what have I shared that is of any use to anyone? Amigo, I am barely a few months old on this Xard's forum. I don't think anyone has asked me for any indicators or template that I have denied specifically on other forums. No one has asked me here. Moreover, I have been following XARD simple trend system for a while now and from my observation I can see that Yuri has some indicators that could improve the accuracy of Xard's system. I may not be a programmer but I do have experience in integrating indies together. So, I don't think it is bad if I ask for help from another member who might possess the idea or resources that could help make trading a lot easier and stressful? My intention is to also contribute back to the forum what I have learned and gained so far because Xard deserves all the accolades and i would love to contribute back. So bro, don't ever judge me before knowing me. You haven't asked anything from me which I ignored or turned down. here, I am talking about someone who several people have asked for his help but he always ignores. He claims he responds via Personal message which cannot be ascertained but the question is why can't he share here so that everyone else can benefit from rather than expecting people to send him a personal message? I would never do such if I don't have any ulterior motive because sharing my resources here doesn't mean I have hijacked the group from the owner. This is a knowledge-based sharing forum.
Regards.

Andrés49 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:51 pm I want to give special thanks to lyo99 for this post, it is the ones that really help the newbie to understand the system.
You made a capture at the time of entry. Thank you thank you thank you
You made a catch at the end. Thank you very much really.
You traced the trade to show it, stop included. Thank you, you gifted those minutes to us. I know that the brave and experienced traders who have been with the system for years now never use stops, but it is a value for the newbie.
I'd just like to ask you a question, if he has time to answer. For what reason did it come out? Why didn't it come out on similar signs before? I point out the white spots where I think it was a similar situation and you didn't come out. because there? Thanks
salidas.png
Я ещё смотрю ленту сделок и лимитные ордера, в NinjaTrader 7 и вчера надо было выходить в 14:07. но я просмотрел это и вышел позже.
на скрине показал.
за NinjaTrader 7 я ещё не могу правильно объяснить, сам только учусь понимать её.
как с вами можно связаться ? я не могу написать вам личное сообщение.
Attachments
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post:
Andrés49