ChartRe: **Binary options - Stochastic trend flow strategy**

I am developing a system that, in an "uncomplicated" way, reads various information from the market and translates this on the MT4 screen, the whole system is based on Price Action. The system is very flexible and allows the creation of operational rules for each person, at the moment, I created some operational "rules". if it’s in someone’s interest, it would be nice to have people testing the system with me and seeing what works and what doesn’t.

The rules and system files I will post if you guys are interested in knowing more.
Attachments
All Entrys All Entrys
These users thanked the author wolfzeacker for the post:
Cladi39

Re: **Binary options - Stochastic trend flow strategy**

wolfzeacker wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:07 am I am developing a system that, in an "uncomplicated" way, reads various information from the market and translates this on the MT4 screen, the whole system is based on Price Action. The system is very flexible and allows the creation of operational rules for each person, at the moment, I created some operational "rules". if it’s in someone’s interest, it would be nice to have people testing the system with me and seeing what works and what doesn’t.

The rules and system files I will post if you guys are interested in knowing more.
nice bro... please keep post in this page if this realted with stoch trend strategy or can post in binary option idea page..
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794&sid=70 ... start=3550
please post rules and indiess. to test and give freed back to more improvement
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: **Binary options - Stochastic trend flow strategy**

The new posted stratgey based on stoch and testing under progress. so far good.. will post after 100 test.
This strategy can use for forex and binary trading
binary 5 bar expiry after get the signal confrimation.

This strategy is not related to any MA settings as seen in post. its purely the early trend changes in market scanner system
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi