Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:48 pm I think the best work of the teacher in the past 10 years is these two triangle indicators: XU v3-2nd DOT and XU v3-2nd Dot TF+1. The last published (default) two triangle indicators without color filling are good. I wonder if the algorithm of the two triangle indicators has changed? If there is no change, I will use those two hollow versions.
How can I have an empty triangle like this shot?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Hammertop wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:36 pm Well, I didn't expect such an insightful reply. :) Thank you very much. I have an i5-4460 CPU, 16 GB RAM and, alas, not a dedicated graphics card, so my understanding is I should forget about Windows. I'm still wading through the ginormous amount of posts in this thread and I haven't read about linux yet. But basically would it be ok to have a dedicated partition for Linux and then run a Windows emulator and MT4 from there? Thank you.
P.S. - By 32 bit what do you refer to?
In this thread they advise to use wine from linux.
I also advise you the same, linux is the best in performance, with the exception if you bought the latest hardware model, then you must wait, with your pc you will be fine.
32 bit meant that it is already out of date. Why MT4 32 bit only? laugh don't answer
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post:
Hammertop
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

moey_dw wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:01 am hi............ why 32 bit is so frown upon?? :oops: :oops: :oops:
I would never have switched to 64bits, they forced me to use updated software. Manufacturers are gradually abandoning updates, and the OS fall as well. Then 128bit OS? who knows. MT4 can leave the updates tomorrow.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post:
moey_dw
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:30 pm I was too eager to grab the golden nugget move....... USTEC (and did play with settings and reduced the number of bars in history as suggested by some friend a few posts ago, but nothing happened so I decided to be content with what I have and trading with uniform background color on M1, though everything works perfectly fine on M5 and higher timeframes, so I switch between M5 and M1 frequently to see the background color on other timeframes and then back to M1 for entries.)
Я вам говорил увеличить ( + ) баров истории. Может переводчик не правильно перевёл, попробуйте это поможет .
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post:
Mustafa