Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:04 am forcast pullout position setting
Not bad Sal but your charts= like nose on the windshield. Zoom out to see proper Price Action. Lot's of oscillators can be used for drawing trendlines and to spot OB/OS areas. Combine trendlines+indi, simple stochastics in this example is enough, no need to add other stuff it is in fact all the same... I hope you will see it once . EU 1M for you (I could not identify your other charts)
best M.
Attachments

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:31 am Not bad Sal but your charts= like nose on the windshield. Zoom out to see proper Price Action. Lot's of oscillators can be used for drawing trendlines and to spot OB/OS areas. Combine trendlines+indi, simple stochastics in this example is enough, no need to add other stuff it is in fact all the same... I hope you will see it once . EU 1M for you (I could not identify your other charts)
best M.
thanks for your suggestions.. FYI... stoch/nice indi is just see the ob/os situation for additional confirmation.
The new idea i did test and found effective .... see the chart neat and clean..:)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi