Re: MURREY MATH lines

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:17 am You! #-123TRIANGLES triangle indicator, how is it different from XARD's XU v3-2nd DOT and XU v3-2nd Dot TF+1?
I am not trading his strategy ... and it has nothing to do with XARD and its so called "Simple Trend Following Trading System".
I found much simple to follow the MM lines and the triangles, as I use it, it marks the first higher low or the first lower high. Is this not obvious? that these are the first signs of a possible trend, trend continuation or trend reversal ? This is what I call simple ... Otherwise there are an infinity of trading styles, ways and methods. Anything that works for you it is the best and the "simplest"!

Yes I have learned and we may learn a lot from XArd and I am immensely thankful for all his contribution and everything that he has provided during all these decades. He keeps us going further, by his knowledge, and with him along we have become more acquitted on what to look for on trading and how to trade. And yes, Xard is already a legend and with no doubt we have to say thanks and praise for everything he has shared with us. At least, I do and I will always wanna feel humble, but same as a chick that leaves the nest we have to find our own way, no matter what, he holds the crown!
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
太虚一毫

Re: MURREY MATH lines

moey_dw wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:45 am OHHHHH!!!!!!
Yes I have learned and we may learn a lot from XArd and I am immensely thankful for all his contribution and everything that he has provided during all these decades. He keeps us going further, by his knowledge, and with him along we have become more acquitted on what to look for on trading and how to trade. And yes, Xard is already a legend and with no doubt we have to say thanks and praise for everything he has shared with us. At least, I do and I will always wanna feel humble, but same as a chick that leaves the nest we have to find our own way, no matter what, he holds the crown!
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw