Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Хочу ещё раз поблагодарить создателя системы XARD !
Вот подобрал фильтры, в дополнение к системе, пока ещё на тесте. Пример входов на скрине.
GBPUSDM5.png
123.png
222.png

xard777 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 pm
Update
Here is the Goldband Edition with Dots and Perimeter Dots (PerDots) on M1, M5 & M15 set to M30
When in the lower TF and you can't see the PerDot just look at the background (Blue, PerDot is at Bottom - Red, PerDot is at Top)
Keeping it so simple
Xard777
Hello XARD.... on M1chart it shows only one background color, the dark blue.... is it normal. Why doesn't the background color change on 1 minute chart?
XARD: The background does change, you just have to zoom in a bit more to see the change (when you scroll back)... I think it is a flaw with MT4

Mustafa wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:46 am
Hello XARD.... on M1chart it shows only one background color, the dark blue.... is it normal. Why doesn't the background color change on 1 minute chart?
Скорее всего нужно добавить в настройках терминала Максимально баров в истории и максимально баров в окне.
У меня на М5 было такое, я добавил и мне помогло.

XARD: You could be onto something there.
96.png

lorne wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:07 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
https://www.asus.com/au/Displays-Deskto ... k-PC-TS10/

I have Xards system running on the above (Windows 10 Home) computer.

It drives my 12 year old (not so smart) 46 inch Samsung TV.

Yes I have reduced the system to essential indicators.

Having said that it will run his ‘template’ but is not happy about it!

My i5 Macbook Pro late 2013 running Windows 10 Pro in ‘Boot camp’ also runs Xards systems quite happily.

My point being that it is not necessary to buy new hardware if you do some research via whatever search engine you are using ‘How to speedup windows10’ Do a clean install of Win10 step by step follow the instructions you found online. MT4 was built to run on Windows OS.

Don’t have a fancy background don’t have folders full of files on the desktop.

Have a good look at Xards systems in all their different flavours and cherry pick what you find as helpful for your entries and exits. Make up your own templates and name them as to what they contain.

Do you really need 10 charts open at once? If so do they need all the same dashboards running?

I run two instances of MT4 one for News, Strength dashboards, the other as my ‘Trading Platform’ focused minimal charts. Buying Selling Selling Buying.

If you are using a laptop use an external monitor/Tv. Trade from the larger screen, info on the laptop screen.

One of the standout advantages of Xards setup is by using a very large screen it allows you to be mindful of what’s on the left and where the price is coming from and per chance going.

New high speed hardware will not improve your trading don’t let that belief detain you from learning how to read a chart. We buy lows and we sell highs that’s pretty much about it.

Don’t have a web browser open don’t have your email/messenger and any other distraction open period. TURN off your phone whilst trading……………..;-)

Fwiw
Regards
Lorne
Well, that too is a lot of useful info. Thank you very much. As I said im my previous post, running MT4 off a ramdrive created in windows with indexes only seems to run smoothly compaired to currency pairs so I guess I will just stick to the former for now. After all, I still need some time to study and learn the system properly, so that suits me fine. ;)

lyo99 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:41 am
Хочу ещё раз поблагодарить создателя системы XARD !
Вот подобрал фильтры, в дополнение к системе, пока ещё на тесте. Пример входов на скрине.
Какой индикатор вы используете внизу под названием #? Где я могу его скачать?

Hammertop wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:05 am
Well, that too is a lot of useful info. Thank you very much. As I said im my previous post, running MT4 off a ramdrive created in windows with indexes only seems to run smoothly compaired to currency pairs so I guess I will just stick to the former for now. After all, I still need some time to study and learn the system properly, so that suits me fine. ;)
This worked for me if you are having problems with lag....

CREATE your own FRESH template and plug in the folder contents from one of the XARD editions that you are using (e.g from XARD-20210405) ONE BY ONE onto your template.

Any reasonable desktop with (I'd recommend 6 cores and above), Minimum 8 GB RAM and above will work perfectly. Upgrade to a SDD hard drive if you can, they are soo cheap now. P.S if you can get a desktop with a XEON octa core processor, they are perfect. Even second hand ones!

MT4 being 32 bit don't trouble yourself with processor settings and tweaks on a 64 bit computer. I went through this headache with the default template.

Also, if on Windows, navigate to Performance Options and click on "Adjust for best Performance"

Lastly, adjust your virtual Memory to 1.5x to 4x of your installed memory. For a PC with 8 GB RAM for example, ur virtual RAM will now be 12000 MB RAM (Initial) and 24000 MB MAX. Now you can run your browser + youtube classical music in the background.

Factory installed Windows also comes with a lot of bloat installed. There are various LITE versions out there, look around!

Your processor should average 30% with Browser and 2 or 3 MT4 instances running if you do it right on a good windows desktop!

Hope this helps!

Voila!

p.s @XARD thank you for your hard effort, may God bless you abundantly.

Also Xard, in future, is it possible to have a version of the Dash without the 9,18,27,36 columns and leave the PFO and HiLo columns, or even have an/off for these MA's in the inputs?

LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 pm
Update
Here is the Goldband Edition with Dots and Perimeter Dots (PerDots) on M1, M5 & M15 set to M30
When in the lower TF and you can't see the PerDot just look at the background (Blue, PerDot is at Bottom - Red, PerDot is at Top)
Keeping it so simple
Xard777
we are still watching you XARD!

FOLLOWING YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY.

XARD gave us a party with many different items.

ME AND EVERYONE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERESTING, HOW TO ENJOY ITEMS ON XARD'S TABLE IS DIFFERENT.

Therefore, we need to find food according to the taste and taste of our body.

THESE IS XARD'S SYSTEM COMBINED WITH EACH PEOPLE'S KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT.

PLEASE SURPRISE BECAUSE MY BIRD ENGLISH.

KIMKE.KUBI wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:10 pm

PLEASE SURPRISE BECAUSE MY BIRD ENGLISH.
We have a bird that speaks English also :) although many of the words are only 4 letters!

Sorry I could not resist, something you may find helpful particularly if you are not a native English speaker is to instal Grammarly on your computer, the free version works well.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

I was too eager to grab the golden nugget move....... USTEC (and did play with settings and reduced the number of bars in history as suggested by some friend a few posts ago, but nothing happened so I decided to be content with what I have and trading with uniform background color on M1, though everything works perfectly fine on M5 and higher timeframes, so I switch between M5 and M1 frequently to see the background color on other timeframes and then back to M1 for entries.)
Screenshot_1.png

lazareth1 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:44 am
Какой индикатор вы используете внизу под названием #? Где я могу его скачать?
# это индикатор пустышка, он предназначен просто скрывать названия индикаторов в подвале что бы они не мешали обзору.
Вот индикаторы и шаблон, может кому будет интересно.
GBPUSDM5.png
XARD SETUP APREL 2021.rar
(895.75 KiB) Downloaded 251 times

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5033 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1731 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: amgp, braciola719, builderall, CommonCrawl [Bot], gostego, rosalieone, sudhindragk, tomasramos90, ummadirajani, xard777 and 40 guests