Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 pm This is a mt4 version of Deviation scaled ma from Mladen's mt5 version and his description

Deviation scaled moving average was described in the “The Deviation-Scaled Moving Average.” article of July 2018 TASC
Since it is actually a sort of EMA (Exponential Moving Average made adaptive using what Ehlers calls "deviation scaling")
I hope the teacher will change the deviation scaled ma to Deviation scaled MA crosses.mq5, which is the MA crosses format. Boundless merit!

Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 am I hope the teacher will change the deviation scaled ma to Deviation scaled MA crosses.mq5, which is the MA crosses format. Boundless merit!
Got this one.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
太虚一毫, kvak, thomdel, Jimmy, Rabi, QSD, alexm, RodrigoRT7, NeuAlgo, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Re: PA Adaptive Price Trender Averages

Jimmy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 pm As I was looking for an NMC version of the PA (Phase Accumulation) Adaptive Price Trender of Averages for MT4, I've come across this version which was kindly upgraded by Mrtools here.
In an attempt to organize, I'll add it into this thread as it's too good of a code to be missed :)

This version comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Shadow, Color Change options & more.

Thank you Mrtools.
THank you for sharing this indicator, I have been using it and it's been great. One problem is the ex4 file doesn't make an Mq4 file. So I can't add the indicator to a new chart. It worked the first time and I have it saved in template where it can be added to a chart.
Is there a way to make the ex4 file show up in the "indicators" navigation window? It is in my data folder, but doesn't display in the MT4 platform indicators list.
I hope you can help.
Thanks again.
Damian