Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:22 pm That is better. But I'm waiting for the work of MR.Tools, that he will "rework" the indicator.
Roman, I´m searching for your CCI indicator which is shown in your subwindows, but didn´t find it here in FS.
May be you can share it?

UPDATE: it´s done
Found it :-)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
rahmatfx
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:13 am Try now.
Hi again
After doing some tests sometimes divergence arrow appears but after the candle is closed on the next candle it disappears. Is this normal?

Also when I save this into my template and load it again the arrows in sub window are all over the place. I have to change the TF back and forth.

Also from my previous message: I use tight sub windows so can't see the divergence arrows on the sub window.
Is it also possible to add divergence arrow gap option for sub window arrows or draw them over the lines ?

Regards.

mcmstar wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:16 pm Hi again
After doing some tests sometimes divergence arrow appears but after the candle is closed on the next candle it disappears. Is this normal?

Also when I save this into my template and load it again the arrows in sub window are all over the place. I have to change the TF back and forth.

Also from my previous message: I use tight sub windows so can't see the divergence arrows on the sub window.
Is it also possible to add divergence arrow gap option for sub window arrows or draw them over the lines ?

Regards.
As far as the divergence signal disappearing, far as I know divergence uses higher highs and lower lows in it's calculations so there will be repainting, there is nothing that can be done about that.