Re: Trading Pullbacks System

josi wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:39 pm Everyone sees different things - and yet it's the same price happening:
I was on M15 - it was textbook long for me all day
I agree the 15M was long all day and is a different cycle, If we look at the 15M this 1M short was a retrace but the setup was 100% valid for a short on the 1M (impulse down, retrace/chop moving away from the round number)

Meyney wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:56 pm I agree the 15M was long all day and is a different cycle, If we look at the 15M this 1M short was a retrace but the setup was 100% valid for a short on the 1M (impulse down, retrace/chop moving away from the round number)
Absolutely, you're quite right. That's what I meant: depending on TF and reference two people may - at times - come to seemingly contradicting analyses - and yet they're both correct and both work
(at other times, alas, I add with tearful eyes....).
As I said: I admire your method: it looks so simple that only a real expert can do it (especially on M1).
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Meyney

Meyney wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:33 am When all signs align; retrace into the MA's, SD zone at round number, price stalling/chop at round number/SD, trendline break in this case Dow 15M you have a high probability setup. Price traveling from number to number....
hey do you have a timeframe choice for the system.... I have seen it working pretty well on almost all timeframes but as the creator of the system do you recommend a particular timeframe which responds better than others for this particular strategy.

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:29 am hey do you have a timeframe choice for the system.... I have seen it working pretty well on almost all timeframes but as the creator of the system do you recommend a particular timeframe which responds better than others for this particular strategy.
This idea will work on any timeframe and it is about price action=impulse/correction but before I can answer your question you have to make a choice / decision because you have to pull the trigger and have to manage your trade; do you want to babysit trades days/weeks or do you want to trade only intraday and close all trades at dinner? Perhaps you can combine these two this will be the Holy Grail for your portfolio as I mentioned before...I prefer the 1M why? I like to join the games being played and there will be plenty of setups every day. So it is up to you and remember BE SELECTIVE
hope this helps M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
sal, Mustafa