Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:13 am US2000 Directional Play M5 + M30 TFs
I made the Dots on the M30 show up as Perimeter Dots on the M5
The M5 still uses the M30 Perimeter Dot for Background change and the Candles are color coded so on a Red background it will only show SELL Candles and on the Blue background it will only show BUY Candles.
Xard777
This is a great idea Xard.
I started drawing boxes manually on my chart on the Red/Greens dots before 2 months
to help confirm a breakout in the direction of the last Arrow on M5 charts.
Only 2 weeks back, I switched to M30 chart to see how many more pips I can catch :D
The advantage of catching breakouts on higher time frames like M30 and above is that
they give you more pips and less fakeouts.
Im currently working on an exit / close trade method. Will post it once I have good results.
God bless you Xard :hug:
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
Remuli

Maffe wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:28 pm I find it quite hard to trad the 2nd dot, i have been carefully monitoring how the triangles form and they do not only recalculate and move the dot higher/lower but can also form a triangle way back in time.

How do you manage to trust these "signals"?

Thank you very much
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
neverloggedin, chakweshadanny, sidorenko
nil desperandum

If you look down in the bottom right corner, up 4.49% today so far, some trades made money some not, some could have made a lot more. I am only risking 0.5% of my account on each trade so if I happened to be wrong 10 times in a row I would be down less than 5%. But if you put the time in and learn you will not have 10 losing trades in a row and it does take time. Don't give up, don't get frustrated, relax and give it time.
Attachments
nil desperandum