Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

blonde wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:42 pm point at every bar?
can better connect the tops of the bars with a line?
in any case, your screen is better for understanding the problem
draw it
Hi Blonde
I was referring to the modification you made to the indicator, the dots will appear at the bars which meets the criteria, such as in the picture.
Wondering if you would do the same to the latest version too.

Moving AveragesRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Cazz223 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:14 pm Hi Blonde
I was referring to the modification you made to the indicator, the dots will appear at the bars which meets the criteria, such as in the picture.
Wondering if you would do the same to the latest version too.
here you go . lol I am learning mql4
These users thanked the author Eddie_83 for the post (total 3):
blonde, Cazz223, Thangarasu

Chintzki wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:19 pm I'm really enjoying all of the activity around the Waddah Attar indis lately.

A member posted "wa averages nmc.mq4" recently which clearly yields interesting results, would it be possible to outfit it with options for arrows/lines/color change/alerts on slope change as well as zero cross?

The default super smoother seems to work pretty good but maybe add the rest of the averages as well, for those who want to tinker?
Bump.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:42 pm Ha! It produces some interesting little waves. I wonder if we can experiment more and can come up with some sort of new code based off this? Or perhaps show one wave behind the WAE bars etc. so things can be a bit clearer. Either way, it looks like a Waddah Attar Explosion Waves in the making :D

If anyone wants to play with it, here's Rplus's code attached.

PS: Thank you Rplus and Josi :)
hello jimmy and evrybody..
i have a few suggestion .. and this suggestion comes with my zero knowledge about coding ..
i hope its is not too much ..

is it possible to make your waddah attar to plot on chart?

here is the idea

1. if bull ma is higher than bear ma the chart background turn into blue with opacity and colours setting and vise versa for bear

2. and explosion is plot on candle for example .. green for bull explosion , red for bear explosion and grey if dead zone

3. and the indicator still be MTF

4. no longer needed for sub window below chart

this just a suggestion

Chintzki wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:19 pm I'm really enjoying all of the activity around the Waddah Attar indis lately.

A member posted "wa averages nmc.mq4" recently which clearly yields interesting results, would it be possible to outfit it with options for arrows/lines/color change/alerts on slope change as well as zero cross?

The default super smoother seems to work pretty good but maybe add the rest of the averages as well, for those who want to tinker?
2nd bump

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:14 am Gold lines = Standard deviation x Band deviation
Blue = dead or atr dead zones
Limegreen = ma of bull macd slope
Magenta = ma of bear macd slope.

Interesting idea! Thanks for the post reminder, and sorry for not noticing it sooner. Moved your posts into the Waddah Attar topic so Mrtools can see it easier :)

It's definitely an indicator that has potential, I must say :thumbup:
Attachments
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

blonde wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:55 pm dots are arrows only completely round)))
this with a lines instead of dots for conclusions which is better
Mindblowing indicator versions. Thx! I also prefer the lines on the breakouts!

Buy why is this indicator so cpu heavy? Everytime i want to change settings my mt4 freezes for a minute... Or is it just me? If not would someone be able to make the indicator a bit more cpu friendly? I want to use it in an EA.

Thanks in advance!