Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

Thank you very very much Mr. Tools!

I have been checking the alerts on a 1 minute chart for about half an hour, i noticed that while most alerts of of getting outside overbought and oversold get triggered, some alerts do not get triggered (25-30 pct of the alerts don't get triggered). You will see in the screen shot that the alert didn't get triggered at 14.44 level cross.

Also as you will see i set the alert levels at 0.025 and -0.025 but the alert panel writes it as 0.03 and 0.03 as wou will see in the screen shot. Can you make the numbering of the levels same with the alert panel in the modified version too please?

Attached are the Screen Shot and the template i used with your indicator. Thank you as alwasys mestre.

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:31 pm Added alerts and prices.

Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

msepf77 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:59 pm Thank you very very much Mr. Tools!

I have been checking the alerts on a 1 minute chart for about half an hour, i noticed that while most alerts of of getting outside overbought and oversold get triggered, some alerts do not get triggered (25-30 pct of the alerts don't get triggered). You will see in the screen shot that the alert didn't get triggered at 14.44 level cross.

Also as you will see i set the alert levels at 0.025 and -0.025 but the alert panel writes it as 0.03 and 0.03 as wou will see in the screen shot. Can you make the numbering of the levels same with the alert panel in the modified version too please?

Attached are the Screen Shot and the template i used with your indicator. Thank you as alwasys mestre.
Try, the digits should be better, not sure if helped about getting all the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, 太虚一毫

Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 3:51 am StepMA of velocity 2 mtf + alerts
This version of Step MA of Velocity upgraded by MRTOOLS with interpolated mtf and alerts - also made the step multiplier automatic

StepMA of velocity 2 mtf + alerts
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295353555#p1295353555

This is a good indicator. Please add a vertical line if the teacher takes the time. Thanks a lot!

Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:42 pm StepMA of velocity 2 mtf + alerts
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295353555#p1295353555

This is a good indicator. Please add a vertical line if the teacher takes the time. Thanks a lot!
Vertical lines added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, thomdel, Cazz223