Re: CCI indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:51 am Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for the indicator. However, it doesn't alert when the CCi line reenters above/below the 100/-100 zones as noted below. I tried reversing the OBOS parameters, but still no luck. This indicator is excellent for OBOS, however I would like to know when the CCI reenters. Thank you for your response!!
This is what i got using both at 14 period cci.
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:00 pm Thanks Mr Tools for your efforts. However, I found one here. And it's perfect!!!! I had to scroll through most of the CCI pages to find it and understand the settings.

Thank again for your time!!!
if you want try this one. at my point of view nicer.
you have two options to choose. arrows at enter the zone or/and leave the zone.
:-)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, pipsquirrel
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Good afternoon mr. Tools.
There is such a great indicator "CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6" from the strategy "Raven". I would have passed by, but changed the settings and saw the "Golden Beak".
There is a request to recycle this wonderful indicator. You need to change the display sequence of the "layers-planes" of the construction of lines as signed in the "screenshot".
It is necessary to change the order of construction of lines that "lines of a beak" to take out on construction on the top "plane", and if there is a possibility to make them 2 types:
one for "buy" and the other for "sеll".
Thanks.

PS. Here I forgot it - you can make a version of MTF?