Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

US2000 Directional Play M5 + M30 TFs
I made the Dots on the M30 show up as Perimeter Dots on the M5
The M5 still uses the M30 Perimeter Dot for Background change and the Candles are color coded so on a Red background it will only show SELL Candles and on the Blue background it will only show BUY Candles.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
humbatov, Castle73, Skyold, BigYusufff, thomdel, mcmstar, juanv101, msbh, kowal81, oskar656, Juertes, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:13 am US2000 Directional Play M5 + M30 TFs
I made the Dots on the M30 show up as Perimeter Dots on the M5
The M5 still uses the M30 Perimeter Dot for Background change and the Candles are color coded so on a Red background it will only show SELL Candles and on the Blue background it will only show BUY Candles.
Xard777
Hi XARD,

Chart: The dots on the M15 show up as perimeter dots on M5 an the background is from H1 and color coded candles H1
What is your opinion on this subject? and is it possible?
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
juanv101
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:47 am Here is the latest version of Panel3 to try out...
Xard777
Hi.

I have added this new indicator, XU v3-Panel3, please see attached screenshot. However the problem of Indices displaying differently remains. I can live with the text coming out across the Fib Information, but as I have only traded forex pairs can someone please clarify if the panel display is correct showing an Indices spread of 130.00 and how that correlates to the Forex Pairs Spreads of around 1.2?

The new panel XU v3-Panel3 displays appears to have a pip counter for open trades, so is there any way to get rid of the existing Pip Counter in Indicator XU v3-VQ or is there an update of this indicator?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Traderancher
Attachments