Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dondbaze wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:47 pm The trend line is one very nice addition to Xard system and I'm loving it. Thanks Xard!
Great work brother, thanks for sharing the trades. It is very rare that a member shows his trades here. I am thankful to you.

Can you please tell me what is this indicator on your chart? Can you share where I can try it out? Any help/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks so much

sashadeol wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am Great work brother, thanks for sharing the trades. It is very rare that a member shows his trades here. I am thankful to you.

Can you please tell me what is this indicator on your chart? Can you share where I can try it out? Any help/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks so much
xardPage 681.png
This is an indicator of the forex factor - Trix. I have been exhibiting it for a long time.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 5):
thomdel, XXXX, muhammadfarooq, sashadeol, aneek229

sashadeol wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am Great work brother, thanks for sharing the trades. It is very rare that a member shows his trades here. I am thankful to you.

xardPage 681.png
Roman shared it underneath your post. That's the indicator.. I use these settings Trix_period 3 & signal_period 0. But of course use/try whatever works for you.
These users thanked the author Dondbaze for the post:
sashadeol

chakweshadanny wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:55 pm Hello

Kindly share the trade manager at the top right corner. Thanks
Hi chakweshadanny,

The EA I use to open trades is called NNFX Trade Assistent. You can download it for free on ~ firewight .com ~ . (not sure if I can write links, so delate the space).
REMEMBER to read the website before using the EA because it explains everything you need to know.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
stond
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~