Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:12 am
Hi XARD,

this is how it looks to me: v3 Panel3 no information
I deleted the old v3 panel and added the two new Indis (Panel and Panel3).

Screenshot (146).png
Hi Skyold,

I have the same issue.
To solve it, I change back and forth the TF of the chart on which I use it whenever I open my MT4.

For whatever reason it either doesn't appear on the chart or doesn't show the data, so to "fix it" I do what I said above.

Hope it helps.

LorenzoNexus wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:43 am
Hi Skyold,

I have the same issue.
To solve it, I change back and forth the TF of the chart on which I use it whenever I open my MT4.

For whatever reason it either doesn't appear on the chart or doesn't show the data, so to "fix it" I do what I said above.

Hope it helps.
Hi LorenzoNexus,
have tried all TF. It doesn't seem to work for me either.
Nevertheless, thank you very much for your suggestion
Skyold

XARD: Tried placing Panel indy first followed by Panel3 indy.
Be patient and wait for your chance

Regarding the panel I have the usual problem...The timer is off.
The only version of the panel that works in my MT4 is the xu-panel2.exe from the version beta of october..Which could be the reason?
XARD: Will correct on next update.
SPX500 X2.jpg
XU-Panel2.ex4
(49.04 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Dondbaze wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:47 pm
The trend line is one very nice addition to Xard system and I'm loving it. Thanks Xard!
Great work brother, thanks for sharing the trades. It is very rare that a member shows his trades here. I am thankful to you.

Can you please tell me what is this indicator on your chart? Can you share where I can try it out? Any help/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks so much
xardPage 681.png

sashadeol wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am
Great work brother, thanks for sharing the trades. It is very rare that a member shows his trades here. I am thankful to you.

Can you please tell me what is this indicator on your chart? Can you share where I can try it out? Any help/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks so much
xardPage 681.png
This is an indicator of the forex factor - Trix. I have been exhibiting it for a long time.
TRIX.mq4
(4.56 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
TRIX.ex4
(15.63 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
EURUSDM5.png

sashadeol wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am

xardPage 681.png
Roman shared it underneath your post. That's the indicator.. I use these settings Trix_period 3 & signal_period 0. But of course use/try whatever works for you.

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 50771 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”