Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:47 pm Perfect Commodity Channel Index!

Originally by Vladimir Kravchuk. It's calculated by the following formula:

PCCI(bar) = close(bar) – FATL(bar)

close(bar) - closed bars prices;
FATL(bar) - FATL digital filter.

Digital_Filter_FATL__1.png

Method of calculation resembles the CCI author's method but why is it called "perfect" CCI?

PCCI is calculated as a difference between closing day price and its expectation (statistical) presented by a FATL value. So therefore, the PCCI is more efficient than CCI.

If I've missed something, Mrtools please add to the post :)
For more than 10 years, CCI and Stochastic have not been considered useful. I used to disagree with WPR because its theory is too simple and clumsy. Recently, I observed several pa_adaptive_WPR and pa_WPRsmooth indicators of the teacher, and I found it interesting. MACD seems to be useful. The most effective is RSI.

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:38 am ON/OFF button added.
dynamic zone-step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts + arrows + button)

(Address: viewtopic.php?t=8416995&p=1295423119#p1295423119)

Ask the teacher to add MTF to the dynamic zone-step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts + arrows + button). Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:40 pm dynamic zone-step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts + arrows + button)

(Address: viewtopic.php?t=8416995&p=1295423119#p1295423119)

Ask the teacher to add MTF to the dynamic zone-step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts + arrows + button). Thanks a lot!
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, QSD, Jimmy, thomdel, macd & rsi, alexm, pipsquirrel, michaelB, myrx, Jedidiah