Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:18 am Added the arrows.
Thank you.
But when I change it from current time frame to higher time frame MT4 freezes.
Also on the one I uploaded I realized that sometimes the divergence alert message appears during the candle is open but nothing appears on the screen even though the candle is closed.
Can it be fixed?

Regards.

mcmstar wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:47 pm Thank you.
But when I change it from current time frame to higher time frame MT4 freezes.
Also on the one I uploaded I realized that sometimes the divergence alert message appears during the candle is open but nothing appears on the screen even though the candle is closed.
Can it be fixed?

Regards.
Changed out the mtf with the lighter more user friendly mtf with interpolation, would probably have to change out the divergence with a newer version, but will only share it in ex4 style.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
mcmstar, thomdel, moey_dw, pipsquirrel

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:07 pm These levels must be independent of the main menu. I put two "lines" according to the standard, and additional ones separately - regardless of the zones of OB and OS.
There are areas where the color lags behind. Is it possible to fix this?
Like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
RomanUkraine, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, moey_dw, pipsquirrel, talaate

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:17 am Changed out the mtf with the lighter more user friendly mtf with interpolation, would probably have to change out the divergence with a newer version, but will only share it in ex4 style.
stochastic divergence working great now sir............. thanking u for ur endless elbow grease & giving a trader a reliable place for codes

i like to know............ whats difference of this divergence vs newer version?? :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈