Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@Mrtools

Would you be kind enough to help code an indicator as in the pics below'

Indicators: EMA 20 30 50 and heiken ashi

Indicator rules for long trades... opposite for shorts
=============================================
rule 1: EMA 20 and 50 cross; indicator to start looking for long trades alert (blue arrow)
rule 2: Price pulls back to EMA 30 touching it and then
rule 3: heiken ashi colour change after EMA 30 touch and in the direction of EMA 20 50 [gives alerts in this case (yellow arrow)]

options:
The settings for different ema values
Option to set alerts for heiken ashi colour change first or second bar close for pop up alerts after all conditions are met

Thanks.
Attachments
These users thanked the author thewealthlifters for the post:
simon_n3z

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mr.Tools!!!

A while back I had asked about fixing the errors in the ZUP-ZigZag RSI indicator and You told me it was too much code (+5000 lines).

Now I have an errorless version, and I would very kindly request if you can remove everything from the indicator except ExtIndicator "9" which is ZUP-ZZ-RSI to have a clean ZUP-ZZ-RSI. From what I seen it only uses 2 or 3 input for the indicator plus the peak detection or vts lines option.

Another think I kindly ask is if you can make it MTF please, it would really be great if you could.

And lastly there is an issue when on a new bar the lines from peak detection and the zigzag line get scrambled or are missing and I need to refresh the chart (not sure how to explain or illustrate), and after the refresh things go back to normal...

If you can please give a brother a hand, I would appreciate it very much....it does not have to be right away but whenever it suits you...

Thank you and keep rocking brothers!!!!!!!!

-simon_n3z
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:13 pm Hello Mr.Tools!!!

A while back I had asked about fixing the errors in the ZUP-ZigZag RSI indicator and You told me it was too much code (+5000 lines).

Now I have an errorless version, and I would very kindly request if you can remove everything from the indicator except ExtIndicator "9" which is ZUP-ZZ-RSI to have a clean ZUP-ZZ-RSI. From what I seen it only uses 2 or 3 input for the indicator plus the peak detection or vts lines option.

Another think I kindly ask is if you can make it MTF please, it would really be great if you could.

And lastly there is an issue when on a new bar the lines from peak detection and the zigzag line get scrambled or are missing and I need to refresh the chart (not sure how to explain or illustrate), and after the refresh things go back to normal...

If you can please give a brother a hand, I would appreciate it very much....it does not have to be right away but whenever it suits you...

Thank you and keep rocking brothers!!!!!!!!

-simon_n3z
simon,
this is the same interesting indicator from the zz series)))
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
simon_n3z

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:10 pm Dearest Experts
The ver "Dynamic zones PA composite rsi 3 mtf" already having 20 Averging methods for PA filtering - 20 prices - 2 RSI trypes (regular and fast) interpolated mtf and alerts.
Can you please manage time for some extra additions i believes these extensions can possibly make it extra ordinary attractive and compromising tool as it already performing better than mostly indicators :)
1 ; latest prices (33)
2 ; all RSI types (6)
3 ; Vlines
4 ; quantile bands option (if possible along with DZ) (i guess it is only avail able with floating levels)
5 ; 3 state coloring option
When ever you can manage time,please favor for first 3 extensions as first priority - as this a long list request :)
Didn't figure out which is better dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi or Composite RSI!