Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:15 pm Sorry not releasing the code.
I understand you,

I will do a detailed search on Roc, Momentum indicators and send you one for level crosses alerts later today.
Btw i have a question, would it be easier for you to modify if i find an rsi, cci or similar indicator which alerts the way i said and incorporate roc instead of rsi or cci and keep the design of the indicator all the same other than replacing roc with rsi or cci?

Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

msepf77 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:30 pm I understand you,

I will do a detailed search on Roc, Momentum indicators and send you one for level crosses alerts later today.
Btw i have a question, would it be easier for you to modify if i find an rsi, cci or similar indicator which alerts the way i said and incorporate roc instead of rsi or cci and keep the design of the indicator all the same other than replacing roc with rsi or cci?
Made this version with adjustable level alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
alexm, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

Re: Momentum Histogram

Dear Mr Tools,

Thank you for your last Averages Roc Smoothed indicator, that you posted when i said i couldnt find any roc/momentum indicator that alerts on certain levels, it helps a lot.

After digging the forum i luckily found this version of momentum that also alerts on certain levels coded by you in the old forex-tsd days. While they basically are the same indicator, i found some very small discrepancies between the 2 indicators when used with exactly same parameters.

Is is because momentum_histo indicator calculates closing price differently? Or is it due to rounding or something?
Can we please have the momentum_histo indicator tweaked so they work the same?
Jimmy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm Upon searching I was surprised that we didn't have a standard Momentum Histogram uploaded yet so I'd better fill in that void by posting this one from the archives which was made by our dearest Mrtools back in the TSD days.

Of course, it still works perfectly. Thanks Mrtools!

As explained by Mrtools on TSD:
Mrtools-on-momentum-histogram-bars-mt4.png