Re: ChinEtti Pip Collector Best FOREX System 2021

josi wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:05 am Thanks for the idea:
couldn't find BB stops (new format) 1.4; so I used BB stops (new format) 1.3 text
looks all rightish, although I don't need Heiken Ashi to see up vs down
Hi friend !
You can use bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts) post by mrtools
These users thanked the author notice for the post (total 2):
A_5, stond

couldn't find BB stops (new format) 1.4; so I used BB stops (new format) 1.3 text
if you are interested :) it´s here
viewtopic.php?p=1295369133#p1295369133
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
josi
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

I tested this system in an EA and it ended up being a loser over the long term (EURUSD tested over several timeframes). I didn't believe it before, but after testing many many many systems that claimed profitability and finding out they aren't really profitable with the EA I'm starting to believe people who say finding a profitable forex strategy that will remain consistently profitable is next to impossible. Honestly, I feel like the whole FOREX system is rigged against us, including indicators themselves. Meaning they are set up so you will lose your money in the end if you follow all signals in an indicator overtime. And if you combine indicators, it usually complicates the issue and makes it worse.

Hi,
can someone post link for download correct indi. mentioned here,
1) take a HMA indicator with 110 and 1.5 speed ==> there are many Hull Moving average in blog, which is correct one ?
2) take a BB stops (new format) 1.4 indicator with period 5 and deviation 1 for the arrows ==> after download i didn't find box to set period and deviation
3) take a Heiken Ashi indicator == > not able to find correct one , please give link
*** i created one (screen shot attached) not getting indicator or arrow properly, something is missing ** if anyone created and review the performance, sharing will be much appreciated,

thanks