Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Copy Trade

Hello Forex -station Family,

I searched on the forum, but I did not find it. I am looking for a software that would allow me to trade on several accounts simultaneously but with one account. For example I have an account of 10,000 dollars and 2 others of 5,000, I would like that: when I place a trade on the one of 10,000, the software copies it on the 2 others (with the same risk, for example 1% which would make a trade with a stop of 100 dollars on the one of 10,000 (the master) and 50 on the 2 others.) I hope that someone can help me and excuse me if I m in the wrong section (forgive my english btw)

Regards
Legat

Re: Copy Trade

legat12 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:25 am Hello Forex -station Family,

I searched on the forum, but I did not find it. I am looking for a software that would allow me to trade on several accounts simultaneously but with one account. For example I have an account of 10,000 dollars and 2 others of 5,000, I would like that: when I place a trade on the one of 10,000, the software copies it on the 2 others (with the same risk, for example 1% which would make a trade with a stop of 100 dollars on the one of 10,000 (the master) and 50 on the 2 others.) I hope that someone can help me and excuse me if I m in the wrong section (forgive my english btw)

Regards
Legat
Sure I can send you a link to a free software that can do what you want but I think that's against the rules here so if you allow us to send you a private message (PM) then we can send it to you. On your profile page there isn't any option to send you a PM. Please activate that in your profile.

legat12 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:25 am Hello Forex -station Family,

Regards
Legat
Check out the site FXBlue

Hello global and DVanAssen and thanks for your answers ,

PM were off now they are activated, and for FXblue I have not tried the software (FX Blue Personal Trade Copier) yet,
but I have the impression that it is for several versions of mt4 and I would like to trade on several accounts
but only on one version of mt4.

Regards
Legat