Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:57 pm
'' 3 weeks to flatten the curve ''
mario_lima wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:19 pm
Do we stop following our Doctors orders and only take your medical advice?
If your doctor is following orders from their leftist health minister and their superiors, it all depends doesn't it?

This is one doctor who isn't following the narrative and explains the real agenda of COVID, here.

Mario I know you probably won't listen to this 6 minute video, but if you can, please do. It outlines everything about COVID that the mainstream is hiding from us.

📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Very important 30 min video that really could save your life.

"If you have a Vitamin D level in mid-range you cannot develop a cytokine storm. Data shows what kills people, cytokine storm. if you are in the mid-level range you will NOT die from Covid because you can't get a cytokine storm. "

"If your doctor is following orders from their leftest health minister and their superiors, it all depends doesn't it?" by Chu Chu Rocket

You got me with that one! You guys are amazing by changing the board when it's convenient.

What happened between you guys and Trump?
Did Trump last year got Covid-19 or not? Did he was treated in Walter Reed hospital and recovered from Covid-19 or not?
Last week he said on Fox that he's the father of vaccines, and if it wasn't for him there were no vaccines for 2 or 3 years. Why Trump was vaccinated in January?

Are you saying now that Trump is a lier and corrupt? How many times I've told you guys that last year?!

So I guess Trump wasn't afterall sent by God to save the world.

Please don't let this thread die.

mario_lima wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:29 pm
"If your doctor is following orders from their leftest health minister and their superiors, it all depends doesn't it?" by Chu Chu Rocket

You got me with that one! You guys are amazing by changing the board when it's convenient.

What happened between you guys and Trump?
Did Trump last year got Covid-19 or not? Did he was treated in Walter Reed hospital and recovered from Covid-19 or not?
Last week he said on Fox that he's the father of vaccines, and if it wasn't for him there were no vaccines for 2 or 3 years. Why Trump was vaccinated in January?

Are you saying now that Trump is a lier and corrupt? How many times I've told you guys that last year?!

So I guess Trump wasn't afterall sent by God to save the world.

Please don't let this thread die.
Why you suddenly started talking about Trump? Same old tactic, can't reply with anything intelligent so just deflect instead. You'd be better off spending time actually watching some of the videos instead, might just save your life.

You are not dumb Ogee, an idiot yes, but if you read carefully what Chu Chu posted you would understand why I mentioned Trump.

Who were the leftest health minister and their superiors last year? Weren't they following orders from the White house?
Who pushed for urgent vaccines?
Operation Wharp Speed vaccinated around 4 million people and if Trump was re-elected the goal was to vaccinate the whole Country as fast as possible. (BTW I totally agree on that)

The reason you got confused is because you guys jump to one conspiracy theory to another in a short period of time and when they collide you receive mixed messages to spread.
If you are a truly Trump supporter you have to be pro-vaccine and you would NEVER say that Covid-19 doesn't exists.
There's no way around that.

mario_lima wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:24 pm
The reason you got confused is because you guys jump to one conspiracy theory to another in a short period of time and when they collide you receive mixed messages to spread.
If you are a truly Trump supporter you have to be pro-vaccine and you would NEVER say that Covid-19 doesn't exists.
Well, they could simply ask nathanvbasko at his v2v dynamic system thread how he feels about the "little neglectable flue" he is experiencing. Besides, any true Trump supporter would only take a daily sip from his bleach bottle. :lmao:
Besides numbers as a type this ....population growth this year 21 Million.....Births today so far 301K....deaths 126K.....i.e. a grow rate of 175K.....and counting..... meaning, how can a death rate in relation to "per 1000" actually show any impact of Covid. Impossibile! Capisci? Compared to a population of 7.8 Billion Covid as part of total deaths is statistically peanuts. Thus it is complete nonsense to use that as an argument, suggesting it's a hoax while it is actually a fact of life. It is here to stay and won't go away...i.e. we got to live with it and choose the means to protect ourselves or not of course if one thinks so. I know perfectly healthy people who died, so the latter is out of question for me. I also know a few with long term problems which a normal flue (even a severe one) hasn't got.
Of course everyone is free to believe what he wants......

RplusT wrote:
about the "little neglectable flue" he is
mario_lima wrote: and you would NEVER say that Covid-19 doesn't exists.
Projecting your own bigotry again, no one else said covid was 'neglectable' or 'doesn't exist', you two just did.
The flu, such as SARS-CoV2 (of which Covid19 is a variant) kills hundreds of thousands every year.

The misuse of the PCR test meant many deaths were rebranded as covid, the WHO claims there were no flu deaths at all just covid and that's not possible. But as said before a real pandemic is supposed to cause extra deaths and in most countries this one didn't. This is all well documented, it's just a case of following the data instead of MSM.

The vid posted above of Dr Ryan Cole is a real eye opener, he clearly knows what he is talking about and I will definately be following his advice. Shame the jokers ignore all the actual science (because they can't refute it) and instead try to pick holes in a poster's vocabulary (or just make it up).

Yet this thread is full of your conspiracy posts....and you even don't mind to contradict yourself if it suits you. I was just trying to tell how to read statistics and not just post them. Obviously in vain as I can see.
Secondly my reply was to Mario not to you. But as you hijacked the thread here I was afraid that would happen. Thus, please feel free to continue talking to yourself......Geez

169a6283071cf7d34f59d3694f3f075a.jpg