Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

TradeRancher wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:59 am Hi.

Can someone explain a couple of things..............
Regards,

Traderancher
I hope to help you a lot and understand my post as a new member. So many questions can actually all be answered exactly, but the time required to answer them exactly is very long. Be patient my friend, if you try to answer all the questions that will arise when assimilating this system, your brain will explode, and I do not mean that you cannot, but that it is too much information to assimilate correctly and in an orderly manner. Learn to ride a bike in 5 minutes, learn to drive a Ferrari in 1 hour, you will end up in the hostipal or worse. I will try to help you and that you know that the only way is to read a lot and learn a little and well every day. With everyone's help you will get it. Here you have:
start with the classic system, when you learn well, you continue, first bike then motorcycle.
post 5548, 5897, 6275
alert configuration that you are asking for at the end of the configuration. Screenshot.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

This is a very useful tool for strategy testing, the indicator will take a screenshot of the chart every new bar if you select that option. This will store an image every 5M or whatever time frame you are using. Then you can step through weeks of data bar by bar and test different strategies.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
pipalong, chris006, Andrés49, rudiarius, kowal81, StuartWong
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:40 pm This is a very useful tool for strategy testing, the indicator will take a screenshot of the chart every new bar if you select that option. This will store an image every 5M or whatever time frame you are using. Then you can step through weeks of data bar by bar and test different strategies.
Settings.png
Files.png
Thanks man, sounds like could be handy, havent tried it as yet, as its the weekend, just a quick question though, does this freeze or slow the system down though? or create lag in getting in and out of trades?
Cheers! have a great weekend!

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:40 pm This is a very useful tool for strategy testing, the indicator will take a screenshot of the chart every new bar if you select that option. This will store an image every 5M or whatever time frame you are using. Then you can step through weeks of data bar by bar and test different strategies.
Settings.png
Files.png
A button version would be truly handy! to be able to turn it on/off straight from the charts! :-)

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 am MTF candle indicator work nice in the system.
Thanks Cladi.
It does help :thumbup:
I used to like trading on M5 with all the HTF filters but with M30 its much smoother and easier to trade.
As Xard mentions in one of his lastest posts - viewtopic.php?p=1295432108#p1295432108
"On the 30m TF trading Indices, 8% per day is a given."

I did a search on google for MTF candle indicator and found one that works but its ex4 file and the other which is mq4 but doesn't work :sad:
After adding the candle indicator on my chart it does look helpful. So I decided to keep both H1 and H4 candles.

XARD : Can we maybe use it as an early sign of trend exhaustion or early sign of reversal in areas of support or resistance along the 144 HL Channel?
Will you consider adding this indicator inside XU v3-FX4 STD or XU v3-FX4 HL?
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
DaffyTaffy

aneek229 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:41 pm Thanks man, sounds like could be handy, havent tried it as yet, as its the weekend, just a quick question though, does this freeze or slow the system down though? or create lag in getting in and out of trades?
Cheers! have a great weekend!
If your computer is very slow and already labouring then it might slow it down a little more. If that is the case then you should upgrade your computer.
nil desperandum

Andrés49 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:42 pm I hope to help you a lot and understand my post as a new member. So many questions can actually all be answered exactly, but the time required to answer them exactly is very long. Be patient my friend, if you try to answer all the questions that will arise when assimilating this system, your brain will explode, and I do not mean that you cannot, but that it is too much information to assimilate correctly and in an orderly manner. Learn to ride a bike in 5 minutes, learn to drive a Ferrari in 1 hour, you will end up in the hostipal or worse. I will try to help you and that you know that the only way is to read a lot and learn a little and well every day. With everyone's help you will get it. Here you have:
start with the classic system, when you learn well, you continue, first bike then motorcycle.
post 5548, 5897, 6275
alert configuration that you are asking for at the end of the configuration. Screenshot.
configuracion.png
Hi Andres49.

Thank you for showing the settings, would still like to understand the panel fully.

Regards,

Traderancher

msbh wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:11 pm Thanks Cladi.
It does help :thumbup:
I used to like trading on M5 with all the HTF filters but with M30 its much smoother and easier to trade.
As Xard mentions in one of his lastest posts - viewtopic.php?p=1295432108#p1295432108
"On the 30m TF trading Indices, 8% per day is a given."

I did a search on google for MTF candle indicator and found one that works but its ex4 file and the other which is mq4 but doesn't work :sad:
After adding the candle indicator on my chart it does look helpful. So I decided to keep both H1 and H4 candles.

XARD : Can we maybe use it as an early sign of trend exhaustion or early sign of reversal in areas of support or resistance along the 144 HL Channel?
Will you consider adding this indicator inside XU v3-FX4 STD or XU v3-FX4 HL?
i dont know why but the ex.4 when i add it to my chart it doesnt work?