Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mcmstar wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:33 am Hello
Is there a way to make heiken ashi candle with changeable gap between real candles because I can't see the wicks of real candles or ashi candles stay behind the real candles.

If On/Off button added it would be much better.

Thanks in advance.
For visibility issue you could actually set chart to foreground, that would bring the candles to front. If that may help.

A simple code could also be added in the init function

Code: Select all

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_FOREGROUND, true);

Darks wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:20 am For visibility issue you could actually set chart to foreground, that would bring the candles to front. If that may help.

A simple code could also be added in the init function

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_FOREGROUND, true);
Thanks for the reply but ashi candles stay behind the real candles. And some ashi candles when they are close to the real candles I can't see the wick of real candles

mcmstar wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:33 am Hello
Is there a way to make heiken ashi candle with changeable gap between real candles because I can't see the wicks of real candles or ashi candles stay behind the real candles.

If On/Off button added it would be much better.

Thanks in advance.
Hi.
Try....on off button
edit I flipped on-off and added automatic adjust bar, redownload
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
mcmstar

Dear Coders and Mr. Tool

if(ShowChannel==True)
             {
              ObjectCreate(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJ_FIBOCHANNEL,0,

Time[Dnpoint_A],Short[Dnpoint_A],Time[i]+(Time[i]-Time[DnPoint_A]),Short[i]+(Short[i]-Short[DnPoint_A]),Time[UpPoint_A],Long[UpPoint_A]);

ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJPROP_COLOR,ChannelDnColor);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJPROP_LEVELCOLOR,ChannelDnColor);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i), OBJPROP_FIBOLEVELS,  3);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i), OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+0,   -0.5);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i), OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+1,   -0.236);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i), OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+2,   -0.764);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJPROP_RAY,0);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJPROP_WIDTH,1);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID);
              ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("Channel_",IndicatorNumber,"_",i),OBJPROP_LEVELSTYLE,STYLE_DOT);

}
Please Help,
what's wrong with my code ?
i just wat to make point C = (Point A to Point B ) * 2

how do i write it ???

sagacious wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:59 pm Hello,
Someone could add to this pinbar indicator the ability to search for a pattern simultaneously on several currency pairs (for example, those that I will indicate in the settings), or make very very easy multy currency dashboard?
PZ Harmonic Dashboard did something similar. The Dashboard itself is optional and more complicated. If it can be done, it will be super cool!
I promise to read the mantra for you)!

also drew attention to the problem. When I select 15 TFs in the indicator and look at the one-minute chart, the pattern is somehow not immediately displayed. Auto-update doesn't help. ... If anyone knows a better analogue of the indicator, let me know. I'm just looking for one more detail for my trading system that I would like to share on your forum.
mr tools, i have terrible trouble with this indicator. After pinbar candle, alert play sound every new candle, please... Can you clear this mistake?