Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi.

Can someone explain a couple of things on the panel for System XARD FX4 or point me to a link that goes through everything. I went back to the start of the thread and came across an image explaining the panel but obviously some things may have changed.

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=10

1) I see people mentioning on the thread about Hi Low points for the trading day, should these appear on the chart or on the Fibonacci pull out?
2) The HiLo figure on the panel, is it the Range of ADR from the highest point of the day to the lowest?
3) The ADR percentage at the bottom - From what I understand it turns green if 62% fib or above is reached and red if 38% fib or below is reached and is greyed out in-between.
It turns Green at 1%, is this the buy point?
Is the percentage figure showing how much current price has moved in relation to ADR?

4) In his most recent posts XARD mentions trading the M30 chart, and the alarm changing on pink blue candles, what indicator is the alarm setting switched on and off in for candle changes?
Is this in the settings for the separate window indicator XU v3-VQ?
Or is it set in the XU v3-FX4 STD indicator?

Any help appreciated?

Regards,

Traderancher
Attachments
These users thanked the author TradeRancher for the post:
Andrés49

faris123456 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:21 pm Hello every one
please can anyone add arrows and arrows code and arrows on newest when i use MTF in this indicator thanks.
Hi Faris,
Happy Easter to you and your family. Welcome to the Forex Station Forums. Many knowlegeable people here and many people giving their time freely, I am sure some one will try to help you out, if they can AND when they have free TIME. But I think one of the moderators may soon let you know that, for future reference, you DO NOT need to go posting same questions in MANY MANY different threads, just the appropriate thread!
Enjoy FS forums and all the benfits it has to offer! :-)
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
LorenzoNexus

aneek229 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:29 pm Hi Faris,
Happy Easter to you and your family. Welcome to the Forex Station Forums. Many knowlegeable people here and many people giving their time freely, I am sure some one will try to help you out, if they can AND when they have free TIME. But I think one of the moderators may soon let you know that, for future reference, you DO NOT need to go posting same questions in MANY MANY different threads, just the appropriate thread!
Enjoy FS forums and all the benfits it has to offer! :-)
He is a Muslim (most likely). Christians with Easter coming!