Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:30 am
XARD: No, entry is 4 bars later on Blue candle. You should know this stuff.
BUYS on Blue Candle, SELLS on Pink Candle.
yeah for sure i just asked because i saw a trade that you took on us2000 today on a sell with blue candles thank you and have a good day
XARD: yeah, guilty as charged :-)

Does anyone know how the alert in the new setup works? I've tried to identify the indicator generating the alerts but haven't had any luck yet. The alerts don't match current price action also. Is it like a buy-stop and sell-stop kind of alert?

Update
I guess I've figured out how the alerts work. The alerts point out levels to watch out for in the future. The alert prices correspond to perimeter dots or 2nd dots. For example, if price goes above a previous 2nd dot (swing high) then buy and vice versa.

traderokey wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:47 pm
Does anyone know how the alert in the new setup works? I've tried to identify the indicator generating the alerts but haven't had any luck yet. The alerts don't match current price action also. Is it like a buy-stop and sell-stop kind of alert?
I see the same. In the latest HL system, there is a delay in triangles. As of now, I saw it on FRA40, and then it formed 4 candles later. So we miss a good entry and there even wasn't an alert for buy. So maybe good to consider stepping back in one version where I think that works. Or did I maybe missed something?
1.png

30 min Trading Made Easy
The alarm goes off at Blue Candle & Pink Candle
If you had traded the CHINA50 then you could have made +30%
So you see, 8% sustainable is very much in the realms of reality folks.
OK, I will stop going on about the 8%.
You can all see that trading on the 30m pays out in cherries - you just need a little patience while it all unfolds.
Xard777
now.png
CHINA50.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 50771 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”