Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:48 am Mr. Tools - Friend, is it possible to rewrite this indicator under MT-4? It's kind of like an indicator Waddah Attar.
https://ru.tradingview.com/script/PfpFN ... id-Filter/
Thank you in advance. :)
Hi Roman, I also use volumes in my trading, but could you tell us what this indicator is, how it differs from the same WA? thanks

P.S. By the way, you might be interested in Kiosotto. Personally, I liked it, in practice you can use it.
These users thanked the author sagacious for the post:
RomanUkraine

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:48 am Mr. Tools - Friend, is it possible to rewrite this indicator under MT-4? It's kind of like an indicator Waddah Attar.
https://ru.tradingview.com/script/PfpFN ... id-Filter/
Thank you in advance. :)
Hi Roman,

Here it is, brand new indicator (it was shared recently by Maximo)
These users thanked the author rudiarius for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, thomdel, pipsquirrel

sagacious wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:27 am maybe this ?! I do not know exactly what you are looking for, but some of this may suit you
Thank you
I am looking for something similar to XandraSummaryI.ex4
But with Open Price added and fixing "Buy sell texts are not disappearing from the chart " bug. And they don't appear properly on my chart

Many many thanks to this community and coders.

berserkyjc wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:08 pm Dear Mrtools

Could you please add a moving average into this Bollinger Bandwidth?

This Bollinger Bandwidth is in a seperate sub window.
Bollinger Bandwidth only has one line to indicate the Bollinger Bandwidth.
Pleae add an extra line to indicate the moving average of the Bollinger Bandwidth value. that'd make the Bollinger Bandwidth has two lines.
I know this can be done within the MT4 terminal by hand. I'm trying to make EA by FXDREEMA. this function cann't be done unless Bollinger Bandwidth with a MA line of itself is in the same indicator.

thank you very much.
Check here Bollinger bands
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
berserkyjc

sagacious wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:59 pm Hello,
Someone could add to this pinbar indicator the ability to search for a pattern simultaneously on several currency pairs (for example, those that I will indicate in the settings), or make very very easy multy currency dashboard?
PZ Harmonic Dashboard did something similar. The Dashboard itself is optional and more complicated. If it can be done, it will be super cool!
I promise to read the mantra for you)!

also drew attention to the problem. When I select 15 TFs in the indicator and look at the one-minute chart, the pattern is somehow not immediately displayed. Auto-update doesn't help. ... If anyone knows a better analogue of the indicator, let me know. I'm just looking for one more detail for my trading system that I would like to share on your forum.

I'm sorry to bother you. I found a lotion on my question)))