NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

LoveRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 am
Thought I had posted a version with reentry alerts already, and about the other for some reason have never been able to code that distance correctly.
mrtools can u give me link for post you mention above, bcause im using the indicator from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295427017#p1295427017 .... this post is a reply from you to my request for reentry arrow,

i read page 154 in moving average indicator topic to the last page 164 but cant find the upgraded version with reentry alert from the page that i mention. i also try using this site search function and google search like jimmy usually suggest.
if you dicide to make upgrade, just add reentry alert is enough

ps: btw just realize that when in higher mft mode the reentry arrow dont need to wait for high tf candle close before reentry arrow appear... love it :) :)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Vere wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:04 pm
mrtools can u give me link for post you mention above, bcause im using the indicator from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295427017#p1295427017 .... this post is a reply from you to my request for reentry arrow,

i read page 154 in moving average indicator topic to the last page 164 but cant find the upgraded version with reentry alert from the page that i mention. i also try using this site search function and google search like jimmy usually suggest.
if you dicide to make upgrade, just add reentry alert is enough

ps: btw just realize that when in higher mft mode the reentry arrow dont need to wait for high tf candle close before reentry arrow appear... love it :) :)
Posted it here Moving averages

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:27 pm
Mr.tools
Hope you are fine !!
when you are free , please make one line with 2 colur (SAME like 2ma)
GREEN - Tenkan-sen cross UP Kijun- sen
RED - Tenkan-sen cross DOWN Kijun- sen
can also make BB band
Is the ma you want the coloring on the Kijun-sen?

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mrtools

Could you please add a moving average into this Bollinger Bandwidth?

This Bollinger Bandwidth is in a seperate sub window.
Bollinger Bandwidth only has one line to indicate the Bollinger Bandwidth.
Pleae add an extra line to indicate the moving average of the Bollinger Bandwidth value. that'd make the Bollinger Bandwidth has two lines.
I know this can be done within the MT4 terminal by hand. I'm trying to make EA by FXDREEMA. this function cann't be done unless Bollinger Bandwidth with a MA line of itself is in the same indicator.

thank you very much.
Bollinger Bandwidth.mq4
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2753 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2010 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”