Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Good morning, evening and afternoon
I also struggle to understand repainting, I have seen with my eyes long trends in gray candle color. It only looks good when I open and close the XU v3 FX1 indicator.
What should I do so that when the streak continues, I color the candle and give a warning? In my case, the gray candles stay for hours when I left the previous point behind a long time ago.
Very grateful, for the help. I put examples, zoom and not zoom:
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm What should I do so that when the streak continues, I color the candle and give a warning? In my case, the gray candles stay for hours when I left the previous point behind a long time ago.
My first advice would be to change to Xard's version FX4: whenever the two fast MAs change colour, background changes colour.
My second advice: understand how repainting indicators work before you use them in your trading.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
maroka, Andrés49, aneek229

Andrés49 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm Good morning, evening and afternoon
I also struggle to understand repainting, I have seen with my eyes long trends in gray candle color. It only looks good when I open and close the XU v3 FX1 indicator.
What should I do so that when the streak continues, I color the candle and give a warning? In my case, the gray candles stay for hours when I left the previous point behind a long time ago.
Very grateful, for the help. I put examples, zoom and not zoom:
repintado1.png
repintado2.png
I'd advice you get the new update.. it'll serve you better than v3 fx1
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
Andrés49

Thank you very much for your quick responses, josi and Morocco. I do not understand the updates then, I have the last file that I have seen official xard777. Named file XU v3 EMA + DASH.zip
I have that pack installed. If you advise to change to a previous version, please tell me which one, I am looking for, if you help me with the versioning. Thanks.
Edito: I installed the latest version I hope this version warns with the continuity of the trend. Thanks
viewtopic.php?p=1295430601#p1295430601
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:30 pm Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Possible Golden Nugget move due on US500 5m (Red Dot possibly BELOW the open line)
WAIT for Pink candle on 5m after the red is formed before jumping in.
Xard777
you get out on this example when the green dot appears?
XARD No, this is a #2 Multi Trades off the 2nd Dot/Triangle, exit at preset Daily target or next Perimeter Dot.

Andrés49 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:47 pm Thank you very much for your quick responses, josi and Morocco. I do not understand the updates then, I have the last file that I have seen official xard777. Named file XU v3 EMA + DASH.zip
I have that pack installed. If you advise to change to a previous version, please tell me which one, I am looking for, if you help me with the versioning. Thanks.
Edito: I installed the latest version I hope this version warns with the continuity of the trend. Thanks
viewtopic.php?p=1295430601#p1295430601
This is the update posted on the 26th.. it's yet to be updated on page 1
download/file.php?id=3387457
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
Andrés49

Blin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:20 pm you get out on this example when the green dot appears?
XARD No, this is a #2 Multi Trades off the 2nd Dot/Triangle, exit at preset Daily target or next Perimeter Dot.
ok i undestand but you immediately get out when it changes colour or just let it run because i've seen that if you get out when it changes color theres a high chance you end negative my opinion