Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Vere wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:26 pm hello mrtools,

actually I have posted this request on the topic of moving average, maybe you missed it because it was buried by a new post. overthere I request for 2 new options for the indicator you created, double smooth option and alert in pips , but after I think again I will just request for alert, so i made this request in here.
in this request can you please add 2 types of alerts for your indicator:

-1st alert for reentry arrow
-2nd alert is when price reach several pips (adjustable pips) from fast line ma

I hope you will consider my request
THX, vere

ps: just realized that after a few days i couldn't find edit menu in my post :)
Thought I had posted a version with reentry alerts already, and about the other for some reason have never been able to code that distance correctly.

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 am Thought I had posted a version with reentry alerts already, and about the other for some reason have never been able to code that distance correctly.
mrtools can u give me link for post you mention above, bcause im using the indicator from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295427017#p1295427017 .... this post is a reply from you to my request for reentry arrow,

i read page 154 in moving average indicator topic to the last page 164 but cant find the upgraded version with reentry alert from the page that i mention. i also try using this site search function and google search like jimmy usually suggest.
if you dicide to make upgrade, just add reentry alert is enough

ps: btw just realize that when in higher mft mode the reentry arrow dont need to wait for high tf candle close before reentry arrow appear... love it :) :)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Vere wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:04 pm mrtools can u give me link for post you mention above, bcause im using the indicator from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295427017#p1295427017 .... this post is a reply from you to my request for reentry arrow,

i read page 154 in moving average indicator topic to the last page 164 but cant find the upgraded version with reentry alert from the page that i mention. i also try using this site search function and google search like jimmy usually suggest.
if you dicide to make upgrade, just add reentry alert is enough

ps: btw just realize that when in higher mft mode the reentry arrow dont need to wait for high tf candle close before reentry arrow appear... love it :) :)
Posted it here Moving averages
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere