DownloadRe: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr Tools,

I'm looking for a simple, Roc, momentum or velocity indicator that alerts at level crosses other than 0 level cross. Do you have any in your repository? All the ones i found in the internet are either alerting at slope or zero cross.

Or alternatively would you kindly add a parameter called alert levels in the inputs tab of the attached Roc indicator? So that it would alert at the drawn levels in the photo.

Alert Levels: 0.25, -0.25, 0.5, -0.5

Thank you as always..

Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

msepf77 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:24 am Hi Mr Tools,

I'm looking for a simple, Roc, momentum or velocity indicator that alerts at level crosses other than 0 level cross. Do you have any in your repository? All the ones i found in the internet are either alerting at slope or zero cross.

Or alternatively would you kindly add a parameter called alert levels in the inputs tab of the attached Roc indicator? So that it would alert at the drawn levels in the photo.

Alert Levels: 0.25, -0.25, 0.5, -0.5

Thank you as always..
Haven't added the alerts yet, just wanted to see if this updated version would work for you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
navid110, Chickenspicy

Hi Mr Tools,

Sorry for my late reply. I was dealing with a family issue and just saw your msg yesterday.

The version i sent you last week had a small glitch, i found a good version of Roc, almost the same as the version you attached.

The version you sent is also good for me. Can we possibly have a mq4 version once you add the alert level parameters if it's ok for you?
Or if you prefer, you can add the alert levels parameter to the version i attach. The way you prefer!

Thank you as always!

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:24 pm Yea thought about it, and alerts entering and exiting those levels mean 8 different instances of alerts.
We can have a simple version actually which alerts when roc crosses above 0.25 (and color becoming green) and below -0.25 (and color becoming red). Everything in between can be neutral zone with no alerts and no colors.

So this way there would be 2 alert instances and. I would be grateful if we can have it on the last version i attached.
Thank you as always..

msepf77 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:45 pm We can have a simple version actually which alerts when roc crosses above 0.25 (and color becoming green) and below -0.25 (and color becoming red). Everything in between can be neutral zone with no alerts and no colors.

So this way there would be 2 alert instances and. I would be grateful if we can have it on the last version i attached.
Thank you as always..
The one you posted have you used it? Just noticed it looks like there are some serious issues with it code wise, have a feeling it won't update with price movement.