Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:18 am
I saw the golden nugget on US500, then entered on US30...and us 500 as well.. closed trade as dot reached in the HL.. maybe it will go further down, but gotta get out with what Ive got
Hi Maroka, may I ask you how much risk % do you use per trade?

EDIT: nvm, I saw it on the screenshots above. lmao

LorenzoNexus wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 am
Hi Maroka, may I ask you how much risk % do you use per trade?

EDIT: nvm, I saw it on the screenshots above. lmao
Yeah.. and for everyone sending me dm about the trade manager EA and risk indicator, please download below.. it's tiring always sending individually.
Also, a simple search here would get you the indicators.

Set according to your risk/money management
Forex Station trade manager.ex4
(26.34 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
LotCalculator.ex4
(16.06 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

If you look at this trade you will see that it originated from the 5m but the 1hr suggests that it will move much further. It has been a long trading day today, I am tired and want a shower before crashing for the night.
I have decided to come out of the trade and book the Pip$ (no need to be greedy).
Oh! the new H/L channel lines are working a treat.
Xard777
Screenshot from 2021-03-29 20-25-51.png

Good morning, evening and afternoon
I also struggle to understand repainting, I have seen with my eyes long trends in gray candle color. It only looks good when I open and close the XU v3 FX1 indicator.
What should I do so that when the streak continues, I color the candle and give a warning? In my case, the gray candles stay for hours when I left the previous point behind a long time ago.
Very grateful, for the help. I put examples, zoom and not zoom:
repintado1.png
repintado2.png
Google translate does my job to understand us, greetings from Spain.

Andrés49 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm
What should I do so that when the streak continues, I color the candle and give a warning? In my case, the gray candles stay for hours when I left the previous point behind a long time ago.
My first advice would be to change to Xard's version FX4: whenever the two fast MAs change colour, background changes colour.
My second advice: understand how repainting indicators work before you use them in your trading.

Andrés49 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm
Good morning, evening and afternoon
I also struggle to understand repainting, I have seen with my eyes long trends in gray candle color. It only looks good when I open and close the XU v3 FX1 indicator.
Very grateful, for the help. I put examples, zoom and not zoom:
repintado1.png
repintado2.png
I'd advice you get the new update.. it'll serve you better than v3 fx1

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 50771 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”