Re: Trading Pullbacks System

josi wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:22 pm It will bore you stiff but I had to try your approach with fibonacci numbers:
Looks nice thx for sharing my humble opinion is how to trade these MA's, it depends on your trading style; do you enter trades against the big 'trend' (lower lotsize) or only when all MA's align= you will have less trades. I have had also a few 'bigger' MA's on the chart before but removed them because I like to trade more and more on PA if I notice an opportunity so I care less about the bigger 'trend'. 70&80 EMA is more than enough for me and as I noticed very useful on every timeframe as guidance. But ultimate goal is to remove all MA's here and focus more on the pushes/accumulation and (price/SD) levels.

best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
josi, ChuChu Rocket

As example / case for tomorrow market open let's watch GU. As we saw it bounced already on the daily SD (mentioned before this SD), zigzagged downwards and now we are back up at the same SD daily. Will it zigzag up or bounce back? Interesting to watch switch timeframes pushes/acc/trendline for entries. If poss. are there reversal patterns.
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:30 am As example / case for tomorrow market open let's watch GU. As we saw it bounced already on the daily SD (mentioned before this SD), zigzagged downwards and now we are back up at the same SD daily. Will it zigzag up or bounce back? Interesting to watch switch timeframes pushes/acc/trendline for entries. If poss. are there reversal patterns.
mayney I see double top on H1............ think it is already played??? hmmm.............. gonna go long soon
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈