NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Eddie_83 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am
Hello mrtool .

I want to ask you about an indicator made by mladen, it's called 'CCI of stochastic ATR'. I understand how ATR can be used in indicator calculation to adjust it for the current volatility to filter out false signals. what I don't understand is the CCI of Stochastic part of it, and how they are combined into one indicator?????
I like this indicator and I want to understand how it works in order to backtest it.

atr cci.png

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question.
Usually when smoothing either the price is smoothed or the final value is smoothed, using some sort of moving average. But in this version Mladen used a stochastic atr to smooth the price for the cci.

sal wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:51 pm
mr.tools
may i request to add some parameters in the settings

1. Channel up and down different colour option
2. channel ONLY MTF
3. High Low Period arrow/Dot on chart
How do you want channel up/down colors based on, and the arrows/dots too. Also not able to only mtf the channel.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:33 pm
How do you want channel up/down colors based on, and the arrows/dots too. Also not able to only mtf the channel.
hi
channel top and bottom presently there is no custom setting to hide or change colour. I would like have that additional option
dot based fractal adjustable custom period H/L
MTF OPTION provide if its not possible
attached my idea in snap

Note; i have one commerical indicator to make , i will send PM shortly and advise
Screenshot_4.jpg

hello mrtools,

actually I have posted this request on the topic of moving average, maybe you missed it because it was buried by a new post. overthere I request for 2 new options for the indicator you created, double smooth option and alert in pips , but after I think again I will just request for alert, so i made this request in here.
in this request can you please add 2 types of alerts for your indicator:

-1st alert for reentry arrow
-2nd alert is when price reach several pips (adjustable pips) from fast line ma

I hope you will consider my request
THX, vere

ps: just realized that after a few days i couldn't find edit menu in my post :)
request fx station7.png
Average crosses arrows or lines (mtf + alerts + candles + reentry).ex4
(166.23 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Hi there
I am looking for an indicator or an EA that will put sell stop or buy limit to the current fractal and when the price closes above or below the fractal value it will open trade (not before candle is closed. it won't open the trade with just touching the fractal price)

Is there something like this?

Cheers.

Eddie_83 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am
Hello mrtool .

I want to ask you about an indicator made by mladen, it's called 'CCI of stochastic ATR'. I understand how ATR can be used in indicator calculation to adjust it for the current volatility to filter out false signals. what I don't understand is the CCI of Stochastic part of it, and how they are combined into one indicator?????
I like this indicator and I want to understand how it works in order to backtest it.

atr cci.png

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question.
Give the full name of the indicator or a link to it.
Thanks.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2753 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2010 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”