Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

ramon wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:08 am Hola podrian poner un button de encendido y apagado al indicador DONFOREX Perfezone o alguno que sea parecido
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Thangarasu, LorenzoNexus, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: 2 MA cross with color line

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:59 am Not sure, do know have been fighting with my internet connection the last couple of days maybe it affected it somehow, cause this is what I get now.
Hello great helper
Could you add an option to make the arrows appear when the price closes over or below given moving averages not just crossovers?

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Vere wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:04 pm mrtools can u give me link for post you mention above, bcause im using the indicator from this post viewtopic.php?p=1295427017#p1295427017 .... this post is a reply from you to my request for reentry arrow,

i read page 154 in moving average indicator topic to the last page 164 but cant find the upgraded version with reentry alert from the page that i mention. i also try using this site search function and google search like jimmy usually suggest.
if you dicide to make upgrade, just add reentry alert is enough

ps: btw just realize that when in higher mft mode the reentry arrow dont need to wait for high tf candle close before reentry arrow appear... love it :) :)

Think I did them but forgot to post, here's the version with the reentry alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere