Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:33 pm How do you want channel up/down colors based on, and the arrows/dots too. Also not able to only mtf the channel.
hi
channel top and bottom presently there is no custom setting to hide or change colour. I would like have that additional option
dot based fractal adjustable custom period H/L
MTF OPTION provide if its not possible
attached my idea in snap

Note; i have one commerical indicator to make , i will send PM shortly and advise
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

hello mrtools,

actually I have posted this request on the topic of moving average, maybe you missed it because it was buried by a new post. overthere I request for 2 new options for the indicator you created, double smooth option and alert in pips , but after I think again I will just request for alert, so i made this request in here.
in this request can you please add 2 types of alerts for your indicator:

-1st alert for reentry arrow
-2nd alert is when price reach several pips (adjustable pips) from fast line ma

I hope you will consider my request
THX, vere

ps: just realized that after a few days i couldn't find edit menu in my post :)

Eddie_83 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am Hello mrtool .

I want to ask you about an indicator made by mladen, it's called 'CCI of stochastic ATR'. I understand how ATR can be used in indicator calculation to adjust it for the current volatility to filter out false signals. what I don't understand is the CCI of Stochastic part of it, and how they are combined into one indicator?????
I like this indicator and I want to understand how it works in order to backtest it.

atr cci.png

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question.
Give the full name of the indicator or a link to it.
Thanks.