Re: Polychromatic Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:48 am They do not repaint.
I found this indicator in the old post of Master Mladen Rakic: Dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_bars_1.01_nmc.

This is the function I want: "You only need to change the color of the candles in the main chart, and don't need them to be displayed in the (secondary chart) technical indicator window".

Please follow the Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13 indicator standard and add MTF, alarms and arrows to the Dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_bars_1.01_nmc indicator.

Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 am I found this indicator in the old post of Master Mladen Rakic: Dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_bars_1.01_nmc.

This is the function I want: "You only need to change the color of the candles in the main chart, and don't need them to be displayed in the (secondary chart) technical indicator window".

Please follow the Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13 indicator standard and add MTF, alarms and arrows to the Dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_bars_1.01_nmc indicator.

Thanks a lot!
Added the alerts, it already was mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, thomdel, Jimmy, FXSurf, Andrés49, Jedidiah

Please note, for those who are unable to load the indicator you need to download the Dynamic Zone .dll for MT4 which is on the first page of this thread as well :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

thomdel wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:45 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please make this Indicator : Dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) : to display bars only
( you did this to Indi : Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum bars 1.02 ) in post ( viewtopic.php?p=1295431940#p1295431940 )

Please do the needful.

Thanks for your Kindness, Generosity & Efforts.
Thanks.
Sorry but don't have the source code for that one anymore.