Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:05 am
I think I do not need any updates) This system already brought 47% to my demo acc during four weeks of trading....max DD was about 4%. No martingale, no grid. Only time - I am sitting in front of PC almost all days long. But this is the way to understand the system before start of real trading.
Hi Alex,
Awesome performance. For the benefit of others can you briefly summarise the pairs you trade , the tf you look at , an example entry and risk management.

I think it will help a lot if all of us share the good stuff.

Regards
SK

One more nugget : Please observe this. If the two bands are very near to each other , or almost one inside each other or perfectly inside each other : Expect an explosive move. Study these again. When the two bands are in this state , it denotes equilibrium. Sooner or later it has to break out. Feel free to correct me.
Capture.JPG

sudhindragk wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:02 pm
One more nugget : Please observe this. If the two bands are very near to each other , or almost one inside each other or perfectly inside each other : Expect an explosive move. Study these again. When the two bands are in this state , it denotes equilibrium. Sooner or later it has to break out. Feel free to correct me.
Can you please show an example with a photo its hard to understand it with words

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7387 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1590 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: AngelinDenesik, BeatlemaniaSA, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], jimfang, klaki101, qwepoi123, StuartWong and 47 guests