Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:40 am
Awesome.. cant wait for the next update.. your system is the best thing that's happened to me this year..
I think I do not need any updates) This system already brought 47% to my demo acc during four weeks of trading....max DD was about 4%. No martingale, no grid. Only time - I am sitting in front of PC almost all days long. But this is the way to understand the system before start of real trading.

AlexBello wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:05 am
I think I do not need any updates) This system already brought 47% to my demo acc during four weeks of trading....max DD was about 4%. No martingale, no grid. Only time - I am sitting in front of PC almost all days long. But this is the way to understand the system before start of real trading.
If this system hasn't gone through updates since last year or last two years, you wouldn't have this one you're currently enjoying.

If you find solace in the current update, good for you.. you got your style locked on. I have a friend who uses an old version of Xards semafor as well.. use what works fot you..

I tend to grow with the updates.. and every update has made trading easier for me.

#triangles #meaning #colours

Can someone explain what is the meaning of different colours of triangles? Like green, blue, red? Please see the picture below.

Maybe green is for buy? Red for sell? But blue for?
XARD: Green is for current TF, Blue is next higher TF.
xard.jpg

josi wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:42 am
Man, what can I tell you.
except: use the simple MA that is part of standard MT4 and use the following input
(a) Blue lines: EMA144 high + EMA144 low
b) Red lines: EMA36 high + EMA36 low
c) EMA 9 (single average + ATR 1.5 - averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 by Mr Tools)
That is all you have to do. Do you think you can do that?

This way it will work for everybody as it uses only MT4-standard-indie
XARD: josi, In your H_L template your 9EMA is set to High, it should be Median
Nice input josi, but without Xards Semafor indi you are missing the icing on the cake.
The dots are important points to watch along with the 3 MAs HLs on your chart :) :thumbup:

@xard777 is there any way to add option for triangle alerts to get push notification to phone? That would make trading much easier.

Now I putted in XU v3-2nd DOT "ShowAlertTr" to TRUE, but this just show alert in MT4 and don't push notification to phone which is connected to that MT4.

So I would be very grateful if you can implement this push up notification for triangles.

Many thanks in advance.

msbh wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:49 am
Nice input josi, but without Xards Semafor indi you are missing the icing on the cake.
The dots are important points to watch along with the 3 MAs HLs on your chart :) :thumbup:
I think Josi’s and Xard’s work looks good. I am waiting for an update. thanks Josi and Xard.
josi&xard setup.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3512 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 2793 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”