Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:40 am Awesome.. cant wait for the next update.. your system is the best thing that's happened to me this year..
I think I do not need any updates) This system already brought 47% to my demo acc during four weeks of trading....max DD was about 4%. No martingale, no grid. Only time - I am sitting in front of PC almost all days long. But this is the way to understand the system before start of real trading.
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post (total 3):
xard777, sudhindragk, LorenzoNexus

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:05 am I think I do not need any updates) This system already brought 47% to my demo acc during four weeks of trading....max DD was about 4%. No martingale, no grid. Only time - I am sitting in front of PC almost all days long. But this is the way to understand the system before start of real trading.
If this system hasn't gone through updates since last year or last two years, you wouldn't have this one you're currently enjoying.

If you find solace in the current update, good for you.. you got your style locked on. I have a friend who uses an old version of Xards semafor as well.. use what works fot you..

I tend to grow with the updates.. and every update has made trading easier for me.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 4):
AlexBello, xard777, gamerredd, LorenzoNexus