NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:32 am
This was requested on another thread, added ma smoothing, optimized the code, added all the prices.
Dearest Mrtools,
This is a wonderful indicator.
I just confused with the data window.

Could you please explain about the values in the data window?
the first value (buffe 0) is the RSI value.
When there is number in value2, it means overbought; a number apear in value4, for oversold.
More importanely, the question is why does it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1.
looks like it doesnot repaint to me.

thank you
1.PNG
it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1.
2.PNG
3.PNG

berserkyjc wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:29 pm
Dearest Mrtools,
This is a wonderful indicator.
I just confused with the data window.

Could you please explain about the values in the data window?
the first value (buffe 0) is the RSI value.
When there is number in value2, it means overbought; a number apear in value4, for oversold.
More importanely, the question is why does it have 3 values right before the RSI (OSMA) change direction? shown in picture 1.
looks like it doesnot repaint to me.

thank you
Value 1 is like you said buffer 1 the rsi value itself, value 2 and value 3 are overbought colors and value 4 and 5 are oversold values, but to answer your question not sure why it shows 3 values before direction change, and that can't be the values in picture 1 because in the picture looks like the rsi is in overbought unless you chart is shifted.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 am
Value 1 is like you said buffer 1 the rsi value itself, value 2 and value 3 are overbought colors and value 4 and 5 are oversold values, but to answer your question not sure why it shows 3 values before direction change, and that can't be the values in picture 1 because in the picture looks like the rsi is in overbought unless you chart is shifted.
Dear mrtools
I didn't shift the chart nor the indicator. The settings are in the picture.
thanks.
33333333333333333333333333.PNG

mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:09 am
Weird not sure what is causing that.
The only conern for me, it was to worry about it's repaint or not. because it does that every time right before giving a opposite signal.
is there any chance to fix it?

berserkyjc wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:02 am
The only conern for me, it was to worry about it's repaint or not. because it does that every time right before giving a opposite signal.
is there any chance to fix it?
It doesn't repaint.

mladen wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am
RSI with Fibonacci auto channel

It is using a floating levels for extremes, and the rest is divided into Fibonacci zones
One of the 7 types of rsi can be calculated :
RSIRSXCuttler's RSIHaris' RSIRapid RSISlow RSIEhlers' smoothed RSI
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413428&p=1294 ... 1294840081

Master mladen's masterpiece RSI_with_Fibonacci_auto_channel_2 is the treasure of Heishi! Is there a new version now? Is there an MT4 version of this work?

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

25 Replies 15809 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

25 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

13 Replies 2508 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”