Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard, When I trade M5, I notice when the red or blue semafor appears in M15, price often bounces off it. So when i notice the M15 semafor, i get out of the trade.
I don't know if this theory is genuine though, just my observation..

Just a suggestion, I don't know if it's possible to make alert for next timeframe semafor?

Even when I take early entries on M1, when the opposite semafor appears, i notice it keeps moving until the M15 semafor appears and then there's price rejection.

Currently when I take entries on M5, if my target isn't yet reached and I see the M15 semafor, I just get out.. often times price continues, often price reverses..
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, mcmstar

maroka wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:11 pm Xard, When I trade M5, I notice when the red or blue semafor appears in M15, price often bounces off it. So when i notice the M15 semafor, i get out of the trade.
I don't know if this theory is genuine though, just my observation..

Just a suggestion, I don't know if it's possible to make alert for next timeframe semafor?

Even when I take early entries on M1, when the opposite semafor appears, i notice it keeps moving until the M15 semafor appears and then there's price rejection.

Currently when I take entries on M5, if my target isn't yet reached and I see the M15 semafor, I just get out.. often times price continues, often price reverses..
Semaphor show points of suport and ressistance soo you can use MTF S/R indicator, Soo for 5M chart you can set it to 15M
Anyway attached a multimeframe semaphor you can set the time frame and period in the setup and Xard SR indicator that show you next 2 time frames S/R, (Xard discuss this with his indicator several pages ago)
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 5):
maroka, sudhindragk, AlexBello, mcmstar, aneek229

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:07 am Semaphor show points of suport and ressistance soo you can use MTF S/R indicator, Soo for 5M chart you can set it to 15M
Anyway attached a multimeframe semaphor you can set the time frame and period in the setup and Xard SR indicator that show you next 2 time frames S/R, (Xard discuss this with his indicator several pages ago)
Wow, truly grateful for the share. Let me see how they work.

I have trimmed back indicators on the chart and fixed the pips showing separate amount for each chart.
Will test to make sure it is all working before posting.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world