Re: Polychromatic Indicators for MT4

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:39 pm

ho ho ho ho! you seem totally affected ...simply move on, and continue your journey.

Anyhow, try this one (not tried to use yet, just looking for features that I may use for my trading system), I download somewhere herein >>> Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
So I've been testing the Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence) indicator that Nathan found here on Forex station - seemed great BUT unfortunately it repaints also.
see attached screenshot examples -> Red Sell arrow first appears on close of candle 18th May, then repaints to 23rd May then finally repaints to 25th May to seem like a win.
Can this repainting be corrected?

Jim67 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:50 am

So I've been testing the Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence) indicator that Nathan found here on Forex station - seemed great BUT unfortunately it repaints also.
see attached screenshot examples -> Red Sell arrow first appears on close of candle 18th May, then repaints to 23rd May then finally repaints to 25th May to seem like a win.
Can this repainting be corrected?
Dz TDI Averages 18052018 Sell Repaint.pngDz TDI Averages 23052018 Sell Repaint.pngDz TDI Averages 23052018 Sell Repaint.png
If your talking about the divergence repainting nothing can be done about that, to measure divergence you need higher highs and lower lows (zigzag or fractals) to measure the divergence, so yes any divergence can and will repaint and doubt there is anything that can be done about that. So to summarize if using mtf and back testing the signals can repaint, if using divergence the signals can and will repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:53 am 1. viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295369865#p1295369865

Dynamic_zones_absolutestrength_of_averages_diff_2

2. viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472784

Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13

Dynamic_zones_absolutestrength_of_averages_diff_2, Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13 These two indicators have source codes and look good. Do not know whether to redraw?
They do not repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

rijay wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:55 am POLYCHROMATIC MOMENTUM

ANOTHER GEM OF MLADEN
hello guys ..

this will be my first post here .. my last post way back at forex tsd .. hhaha

and mladen is still a legend ...

long story short .. i just love this indicator and i really hope u guys can make it to only display on candles

thx in advance ya