NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Polychromatic Indicators for MT4

Hey Nathan,
Hahahaha - I'm all good - maybe you read my tone wrong (that always happens to me - must be the way I write...)
Anyway thanks for posting indi (actually already had that one)
All good mate,
Thanks for your help!
Respect..
Jim

nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:39 pm
Jim67 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:17 pm
....Think I got excited about your Dz TDI PolyChormatic because it performed so well - but hey a repainter is a re-PAIN-ter :-)
Thanks again,
Onward and upward,
Jim

ho ho ho ho! you seem totally affected ...simply move on, and continue your journey.

Anyhow, try this one (not tried to use yet, just looking for features that I may use for my trading system), I download somewhere herein >>> Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
So I've been testing the Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence) indicator that Nathan found here on Forex station - seemed great BUT unfortunately it repaints also.
see attached screenshot examples -> Red Sell arrow first appears on close of candle 18th May, then repaints to 23rd May then finally repaints to 25th May to seem like a win.
Can this repainting be corrected?
Dz TDI Averages 18052018 Sell Repaint.png
Dz TDI Averages 23052018 Sell Repaint.png
Dz TDI Averages 25052018 Sell Repaint.png

Jim67 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:50 am
nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:39 pm

ho ho ho ho! you seem totally affected ...simply move on, and continue your journey.

Anyhow, try this one (not tried to use yet, just looking for features that I may use for my trading system), I download somewhere herein >>> Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
So I've been testing the Dz TDI averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence) indicator that Nathan found here on Forex station - seemed great BUT unfortunately it repaints also.
see attached screenshot examples -> Red Sell arrow first appears on close of candle 18th May, then repaints to 23rd May then finally repaints to 25th May to seem like a win.
Can this repainting be corrected?
Dz TDI Averages 18052018 Sell Repaint.pngDz TDI Averages 23052018 Sell Repaint.pngDz TDI Averages 23052018 Sell Repaint.png
If your talking about the divergence repainting nothing can be done about that, to measure divergence you need higher highs and lower lows (zigzag or fractals) to measure the divergence, so yes any divergence can and will repaint and doubt there is anything that can be done about that. So to summarize if using mtf and back testing the signals can repaint, if using divergence the signals can and will repaint.

rijay wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:55 am
POLYCHROMATIC MOMENTUM

ANOTHER GEM OF MLADEN
hello guys ..

this will be my first post here .. my last post way back at forex tsd .. hhaha

and mladen is still a legend ...

long story short .. i just love this indicator and i really hope u guys can make it to only display on candles

thx in advance ya

Faux wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:38 am
hello guys ..

this will be my first post here .. my last post way back at forex tsd .. hhaha

and mladen is still a legend ...

long story short .. i just love this indicator and i really hope u guys can make it to only display on candles

thx in advance ya
Not sure, will piddle with it and see.

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

25 Replies 15780 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

25 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

13 Replies 2503 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”