Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, Mr Tools!
Sorry to be so insistent, but I believe that that indicator could work, I send you this indicator so you can check the settings on Candle ATR options and possibly add it to the 5 Candle Suite Black this would be the last try and hope it works I really got a thrust on this improve combined with the other indicators this will be a pottential improvement

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:13 am Added atr but doesn't look like it did much good, and about the atr multiplier far as I'm aware that is only for atr bands.
Hello, Mr Tools!
Sorry to be so insistent, but I believe that that indicator could work, I send you this indicator so you can check the settings on Candle ATR options and possibly add it to the 5 Candle Suite Black this would be the last try and hope it works I really got a thrust on this improve combined with the other indicators this will be a pottential improvement

Perfect_Entrys wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:47 am Hello, Mr Tools!
Sorry on that indicator can't see the code.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:08 am Sorry on that indicator can't see the code.
Hello Mr, Tools!
I know I have been very in to this indicator, but I have the idea if you could possible add the this indicator to the 5 Candle Suite Black or the other way to the Thrust_Bar this indicator the thrust_bar has the ATR settings but the 5 Candle Suite Black has good potential too could you help me convert this 2 in one like Goku and Vegetta when they fusion!!

Perfect_Entrys wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:58 am Hello Mr, Tools!
I know I have been very in to this indicator, but I have the idea if you could possible add the this indicator to the 5 Candle Suite Black or the other way to the Thrust_Bar this indicator the thrust_bar has the ATR settings but the 5 Candle Suite Black has good potential too could you help me convert this 2 in one like Goku and Vegetta when they fusion!!
Nope couldn't get it to work.