Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Master Mladen Rakic seems to be the person who publishes the most mq4 and mq5 indicators on the Internet, and can be called the godfather of writing foreign exchange indicators. The strange thing is that we haven't seen the Detrended_Synthetic_Price series of indicators (the 6) in our forum. I have a good impression of histo indicators because it saves computer screens and can place several indicators in the trading system for comparison.

Now I hope the teacher will change the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_0histos indicator to MTF format. Very valuable! Thanks a lot!

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm Master Mladen Rakic seems to be the person who publishes the most mq4 and mq5 indicators on the Internet, and can be called the godfather of writing foreign exchange indicators. The strange thing is that we haven't seen the Detrended_Synthetic_Price series of indicators (the 6) in our forum. I have a good impression of histo indicators because it saves computer screens and can place several indicators in the trading system for comparison.

Now I hope the teacher will change the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_0histos indicator to MTF format. Very valuable! Thanks a lot!
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, thomdel